• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsène Wenger: Same Old Class

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Stan must be pissed at every employee below him.

We struggle at buying, selling & renewing players.

Tactics poor.

Players not putting in the effort.

... Must be livid today after that performance vs the team of a rival US owner.

David_Smith

We're 3 games in but confidence is shattered. Luckily there is a long way to go. Wenger knows what he must do and we have to stay calm and support Arsenal.

Polar Bear

I'm so sick and tired of it all. Nothing is gonna change until Wenger is gone. Same ****, different season. every season looks the same, dejavu.

When these 2 years are over we all know he is just gonna sign another contract again, rinse and repeat, we been down this same road millions of times. I don't know how much more effort and energy I have to care anymore. Just feeling like I am watching the same movie on repeat over and over

RoadrunnerReloaded

Tactics poor.

He probably hasn't even seen the text about the result yet as he sits in his ranch and wanks over his Los Angeles Rams property development project.

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
Ever since that 8-2 mauling by Man Utd, I don't think there's anything left in football that can cause a sudden change in Wenger.

Jae

I think you need to go out and smoke a cigarette before you return to posting because if you are an Arsenal fan you cannot mean what you just said.

I knew someone would come back with this :lol:

I'd rather 5 games of humiliation than 2 years of mediocrity, getting embarrased on the pitch and torn to shreds by pundits every weekend and being the whipping boys of the top 6 (which is what we are, in case you hadn't noticed).

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

Guys like me, @Jury and a few others have been staunch Wenger outters for a good number of seasons whilst everyone seems to have selective memory loss at the end of every season.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Tactics poor.

I think you vastly overestimate how much Kroenke cares about this club.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
This is what a lot if people on here were saying to those that have wanted Wenger gone. Well we didn't fuvking wish for this, and neither did they I assume. So I'll be interested to hear their thoughts. No, actually, they can all go and drink weed killer.
I wasn't one of those people, just to be clear.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Guys like me, @Jury and a few others have been staunch Wenger outters for a good number of seasons whilst everyone seems to have selective memory loss at the end of every season.
I got called names and labelled 'negative' because I dared to say we'll see the same ****, if not worse. Apparently we're not supposed to say that based on the evidence to the absolute contrary. That's not what the board is for.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I got called names and labelled 'negative' because I dared to say we'll see the same ****, if not worse. Apparently we're not supposed to say that based on the evidence to the absolute contrary. That's not what the board is for.
Cry me a river, I been abused for years for my hard hitting truths.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom