• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AVENTUS

Disgrace pure ****.

All about money with this club won't even go and spend the money earned from this sale.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Will he even survive under Klopp's system? A player with a long history of muscle injuries doesn't seem suited to heavy pressing/running.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
He has a better chance at becoming a good player than Welbeck did though.

Ox could turn out to be a decent wingback of CM (maybe) especially under Klopp. He has no future in the final third though.

He could be a great, potentially elite wing back, although Liverpool don't use them. Can't see him having any impact in midfield, they have a decent amount of quality there.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

By the way look how nice and united we are, this is the most harmonious I've seen the forum in years.

Loving this anti-Wenger sentiment that's brought us all together. :lol:

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
The kid has good pr.

I doubt its any less especially with signing bonuses etc.

They even said on the radio 180k contract offer was not this season + had clauses.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist

The new James Milner. Not quite the ring of the new Messi or the new Ronaldo, but alright. I've always thought of Milner as more of an intangibles guy than a great talent. Ox has some work to do there. One thing is for sure, though. Milner would never have put in such a pitiful, lackluster, going-through-the-motions performance as what he saw from Ox on Sunday.

DesiGooner

Not terribly sad to see Ox go. At least now Bellerin can return to RWB/RB but lack of a suitable backup is a worry. Just disappointed we are not re-investing the funds from the sale into a position of need like CM

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Am I the only one that thinks the £180k a week offer was propesterous and that we're lucky he declined it and ****ed off

I'm sure when we begged Theo to stay and stupidly gave him £140k a week we didnt think much about it and look how that turned out.

Now think about Ox who although has a lot of talent has hardly shown it in positions we expected like RW LW CAM CM, he could have gone to his usual crap and been just as much of a waste of money as Theo. Theo had given us much more than Ox when we gave him the contract

£40m for this guy with a year left is amazing business, not from our own doing, purely because a lot of teams need him right now

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Would it be worth it if lfc threw in sakho? He's actually imo help our defense
I think Sakho is the type of guy that would look like a donkey in our system, I'd like him as a signing if he had protection in front of him but in a wild wild west style of defending he'd be lost

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
As far as I'm concerned once a player leaves through choice any like I had for him vanishes. This boy is deluded if he thinks he is a CM.

he has shown that level at times. remember when he ran the game vs Bayern?

playing under a solid manager who actually organizes his team will do wonders for him

he did adapt pretty quickly to playing RWB at first so he is able to learn

TakeChillPill

Established Member
YOU can have all the physical attributes ( i.e. welbeck) in the world but to be a top footballer you need intelligence. None more so then in CM.

Sorry to say I've seen better decision making in reese nelson and joe wilock then I have in the Ox over 6 years.

if you're 24 and haven't learnt that, you never will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom