• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexis Sanchez (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Wenger's years of ineptitude has come back to bite the club in a big way.

The board really thought that players respected him? Nobody wants to play for a nice guy who's ultimately a loser. The only guys who want to stay here are the guys nobody wants and Bellerin.

Enz__

Anti Antique Abuse
Wenger's years of ineptitude has come back to bite the club in a big way.

The board really thought that players respected him? Nobody wants to play for a nice guy who's ultimately a loser. The only guys who want to stay here are the guys nobody wants and Bellerin.

Bellerin is a lesson in why you should not sign a 6 year contract.

DesiGooner

I'm just holding out hope that Wenger goes at the end of the season. I say we go ahead and sell Alexis and bank the funds for the eventual rebuild under a new manager. I can't believe I've given up hope for the season already :(

6gunner

We shouldn't give in on requiring Sterling (even though we will). It's City vs United for the league this year and City have to have Sanchez to have a real go at thier rivals. They can't say no at the deadline.

Marmaduke

If we had any self-respect we would throw in our whole warchest, gunnasaurus, and our bus to land a marquee signing. Just get Suarez already...

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Guardian say we will try to sign Lemar if we sold Alexis tomorrow and 80M euros could convince Monaco to sell.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
We could really play hardball with this and make City pay 80m or make them give us Sterling.

We better have 2 of Mahrez, Sterling, Lemar or Draxler in place...

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
In the same Article they say wenger could make a late bid for Seri wenger see him as long term Cazorla replacement.

I bet Ed Aarons wrote that. but i would love if wenger got Seri in.

Kingslayer

Forza Milan

Guardian say we will try to sign Lemar if we sold Alexis tomorrow and 80M euros could convince Monaco to sell.

"It is possible that Wenger could bid for Nice’s box-to-box midfielder, Jean Michael Seri, the €40m-rated Ivory Coast international, who saw a proposed move to Barcelona collapse last week"

Guess which bit 'Guardian Sports Editor' Ed Aarons added in.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
"It is possible that Wenger could bid for Nice’s box-to-box midfielder, Jean Michael Seri, the €40m-rated Ivory Coast international, who saw a proposed move to Barcelona collapse last week"

Guess which bit 'Guardian Sports Editor' Ed Aarons added in.

great buy a player who Barca will go after starting next summer...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom