• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wenger's Transfer Targets: Summer 2017

Will we make another signing(s) this summer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GunnerFinn

We get dicked by Liverpool, sell them one of our players and don't strengthen our own side...

That makes me so angry. How can Wenger possibly think fans will accept it?? Just screams acceptance of failure. Any other club would've looked into strengthening the side straight away. WHY IS OUR CLUB SO ****ED

Malky

Established Member
But so frustrating for them Barkley Ox Llorente all rejected them in last 2 days
All rejected them with valid reasons, Chelsea fan's can't act surprised about it. Barkley - wont be a starter and wants a place in the England team in the summer. OX doesn't want to play RWB and turned down big money and Llorente was going there to be 3rd choice striker, where at Sp**s he's one Kane injury away from leading the line in the Champions League.
Actualy refreshing seeing players not throwing their career away by sitting on the bench for huge money. Meanwhile we're stuck with a **** like Debuchy.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Still no Alexis transfer request so talks either ongoing, a future bid planned or the player not super angry.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I've got this suspicion that Arsenal would only stretch to 50m for Lemar.

City offered to pay the rest as they were frustrated.

GunnerFinn

Still no Alexis transfer request so talks either ongoing, a future bid planned or the player not super angry.
I don't think he's the type to put in a request.

He's getting a lot of stick on this forum but I don't blame him for wanting to move but also expect to knuckle down and work for the team now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom