• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wenger's Transfer Targets: Summer 2017

Will we make another signing(s) this summer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Got an erection reading bluemoon.

Small club got played by their idolo AFC.

em9999

My rainbows
Same. Mahrez would actually cure a lot of wounds in the end.
Not solving our core issues but providing a big big upgrade and entertainment nontheless.

Besides, I think he would immediately become a fan favorite, no doubt.

What's with the mahrez love in.. He's a total luxury player that doesn't track back.. Be ****ing suicidal playing him in a team containing the lazy bastards we have

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
I feel like there is no hope left for another signing but IF it happens against all odds, we should really celebrate this more like anything before.

We need to get back on some positivity - only way to have a glimmer of hope for the season.
Fan negativity was a main cause last season - anyone who states otherwise is acting totally ignorant.

Kobi

I Know Who You Are
Wenger's obviously sufficently impressed with the Xhaka, Ramsey partnership for this season.
Honestly fom Vieira and Petit to those two idiots, of all the bullshít that is the most depressing thing for me.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I feel like there is no hope left for another signing but IF it happens against all odds, we should really celebrate this more like anything before.

We need to get back on some positivity - only way to have a glimmer of hope for the season.
Fan negativity was a main cause last season - anyone who states otherwise is acting totally ignorant.
Stockholm Syndrome.

em9999

My rainbows
Wenger's obviously sufficently impressed with the Xhaka, Ramsey partnership for this season.
Honestly fom Vieira and Petit to those two idiots, of all the bullshít that is the most depressing thing for me.

Edu was better than either of those clowns too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom