• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wenger's Transfer Targets: Summer 2017

Will we make another signing(s) this summer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

em9999

My rainbows
Apparently we are worried about his mental stability after wondering from airport to airport looking lost and didn't know whether to call care in the community to come and pick him up

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Signing Mahrez would ease some pain. Signing anyone would ease some pain.

Kroenke having a heart attack. Priceless.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Apparently we are worried about his mental stability after wondering from airport to airport looking lost and didn't know whether to call care in the community to come and pick him up
I've done the same thing today. I've been at Gatwick, Luton, Heath Row and Southend. I don't see people worrying about me.

Pat Rice

Self-Proclaimed Nice Guy
Rubbish. We've wanted to renew with him before. Clearly the guy signed only 4 years with us for a reason. Saw this situation coming.

If youve seen the situation coming how hasn't the club? Should have sold earlier if there was never any intention to re-sign

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A fan and a supporter behaves in different ways and what we have experienced in the last two games is pretty unique and is related to our history

Mikel Arteta

Latest posts

Top Bottom