• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wenger's Transfer Targets: Summer 2017

Will we make another signing(s) this summer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

say yes

forum master baiter
We have good squad buy the poor team morale and manager who refuse to change his squad management will cost us

Yeah that's why I'm happy with the window. Squad has improved despite the talk of all our best players wanting to leave.

Everyone was expecting our club to die this summer whereas in reality we've managed to remain in a coma. Lovely stuff.

Just need to fire our idiot manager before he gets more time to **** everything up.

blaze_of_glory

Time to look at the positives chaps.

- Despite all the speculation, we haven't lost a single player to be upset about.
- We've got rid of a large amount of dross.
- We've signed two quality players.
- We've made a profit so plenty of gas left in the tank for when * aren't running the club.

Our squad is in good shape. Just need a new manager to sign on and start getting the best out of our squad/get Sanchez and Özil to sign on the dotted line.
Giroud remains :drool:

Guntalk12

Sitting here with my miraculous medal in my hand praying for the mother of hail Mary's! How do I get my children to have genuine love for a club that conducts itself so poorly? Wont be surprised if they're closet city/spur/utd supporters!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Yeah that's why I'm happy with the window. Squad has improved despite the talk of all our best players wanting to leave.

Everyone was expecting our club to die this summer whereas in reality we've managed to remain in a coma. Lovely stuff.

Just need to fire our idiot manager before he gets more time to **** everything up.

Nobody going to fire Wenger unless we find ourselves in 15th position in December

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Looking at the squad, think we're a CB, CM and FW short.

Wenger will feel like Chambers and Wilshere are the CB and CM we need whilst he never had the bottle to get another top forward to compete with Alexis and Özil.

Next summer we will have around 10 first team players leaving added to the gaps we already have. We'll fill a couple of those in but leave ourselves 2-3 short again.

Nothing will change until the three bastards leave.

Axel9090

The game against Bournemouth will tell us everything we need to know. If that game has a full crowd, then its over, nothing will ever change.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
So wait Barkley wanted to consider his future after everything being done. A great way to piss off your club chairman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom