• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: Time to Move Ön?

Do you want Özil sold this summer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Özil's best seasons have been under Mourinho. He's absolutely perfect for Mourinho's brand of football, easily world class when it comes to creating in transition.

Perfect fit for Rashford, Martial and Lukaku as well. Mourinho getting him on a free would be one of the bigger deals in football history.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
I'll never watch Arsenal again, say what you want but for me this would kill me. I love the guy. Anywhere but a PL rival. Please ffs.
I think for me too it would be the straw that broke the camel's back. I;d still watch but I doubt I'd be very interested. I usually watch EVERY Arsenal game and whatever else I can. I would be reduced to, whatever is on when I feel like it.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
I think he is, most of our goals come from the counter-attack, this is our style and Mourinho's philosophy of football - we stay tight and we have a powerful side that wins the 50/50's that ultimately allows us to play on the break.

In attack, we have a lot of players that offer speed, great movement and work rate and we definitely have the players to shield him in midfield. What we're lacking a bit is the quality decision making in the final third, we're clinical but our chance creation is inconsistent. We also don't have any good crossers in the team aside from Ashley Young. I just don't want to wait until the end of the season to get him, I want him in January.
And he's not cup tied :(

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Wht do we have so many plastic Arsenal supporters on this thread. Go support Manzu you fickle bunch.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I'll come back to Arsenal when Wenger goes. I'll be leaving with Mesut.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I don't want to support yanited again :mad::(

Mesut going to yanited would reduce my hatred for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom