• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Petr Cech: Retiring at the end of the season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Overall I'm happy with his gig here so far...

I mean I'm not sure if many of his mistakes is his fault because of him getting older or that because he is now playing for a team that only Sunderland allowed more shoots than us.

His wife's always smiling.

record-for-widest-tongue-in-the-world-25148982.png

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Surprised nobody has spoken about his performance against Watford.

Thought he was shaky throughout. Absolute no mans land for Cleverley's winner and he punched a few balls he should've caught. AND, his distribution is woeful. How many times did he kick it to a Watford player along the GROUND?

Also, whenever we concede a penalty we should just put the ball back on the halfway line for the other team. He hasn't looked close to saving one. His dives are always of a beaten man.

He still has world class saves in him, but the other stuff that makes keepers truly elite he lacks. Really should've phased him out for Szczesny, much like Chelski did with Courtois.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

He’s the least of our worries I think. He always was a stop gap/opportunist signing anyways.

Think if Ospina sticks around will end up being no.1 as we prefer to look for solutions within before looking elsewhere. #Almunia

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

I have this feeling the second Everton goal was a dig at those other players who do things half arsed and half hearted all at the same time.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Saved our asses a couple of times. If we'd conceded when we were a goal down, then we would be dropped two points imo. His contribution shouldn't be forgotten

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
He’s been fairly strong this season, particularly in the EL I remember him saving us multiple times.

I’d still like a new keeper but for now he’s undoubtedly better than anyone with have here or on loan.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I think for the Swansea goal he forgot that he's much slower than he used to be hence why he tried to come out quickly but just wasn't able to get there and staying on his line would have been the better option. Alas, he was solid again all in all.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Not sure what he done wrong for the goal. He had to come out and narrow the angle. They scored in the only place that they could. More concerned about Bellerins positioning and Koscielny getting dragged about like a mug than I am a keeper getting done on a one vs one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom