• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: Time to Move Ön?

Do you want Özil sold this summer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
You sort out first your expiring contracts.

Just read Keowns comments, could be spot on, was weird this Özil injury last two weeks anyway.

Really now......2 weeks, that's standard Arsenal territory. Lets hope it's only 2 weeks!:eek::D

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵

Keown claims Özil basically refused to travel for the BATE Borisov game

Zyrth

Wonder if Keown talks to any of the staff, might know a thing or two from them.
If so, Özil can jog off.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Glad if Özil is forcing his way out! He deserve better!
Forcing his way out? If this is true, he's doing it in the most meek cowardly way possible. I told you not to trust this chode. You should have seen the light when he tried to suck his own d!ck after scoring 3 against Ludogorotoeorotots. I only ever tried to save you the embarrassment because I like you, but I didnt try hard enough. You kept pushing me away... I blame myself for this. Im so sorry. :(

Forcing his way out? If this is true, he's doing it in the most meek cowardly way possible. I told you not to trust this chode. You should have seen the light when he tried to suck his own d!ck after scoring 3 against Ludogorotoeorotots. I only ever tried to save you the embarrassment because I like you, but I didnt try hard enough. You kept pushing me away... I blame myself for this. Im so sorry. :(

Its okay mate I'm in good hands as Özil follower!

My last duty as football fan will be hopefully following Özil story at United and the final moment before I turn off the television will be see Özil lifting the trophy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom