• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Red Star Belgrade vs Arsenal | Europa League | 19/10/2017 | BT Sport 18:00 BST (17:00 UTC)

Who will win?

• Red Star (Home team)

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 14 60.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

OSBK

Established Member
Great goal, but overall it was not a great performance. Again 3-4-3 and we look so open at the back, sure 3 new cb's but still we look vunerable.

Some of jacks touches were class, dont like him stuck on the left. Whenever he was central we looked fluent.

pacstud

Flow my tears the douchers said,
logic has just been turned on its head.

Theo assisted and Ollie scored
to cheers from Stanley and the Board.
Douche canoe
on river wide

Rivers flow
Wenger's tide

Pup's do well
Whilst undermanned

Gunners shell
Helping hands

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I only watch highlights but here goes:

Man of the Match : Petr Cech
surrounded by angry Balkans and poor defense, he must have thought he was playing for Czech national team

Watching Giroud was weird tbh, fluffed easier chances and went on to score a wondergoal

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Wilshere the clear stand out player with Nelson, Debuchy & Cech all putting in good performances.

BobP

Memri Fan
I've only looked at the highlights but it looked like we played a stinker.

Ah well, least we won.

BobP

Memri Fan
Also, we're proper ****ed if the likes of Dortmund, Atletico, and Dortmund drop down to the Europa League.

MagicalRozza

I loved Debuchy's tackle in the second half but hated how Holding chickened out and turned his back to the close shot. Such tendencies are very worrying.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

He got unlucky with Stoke, can't remember the other one that sidelined him.

His problem was always mental. Think he ran his mouth a bit too much once he saw Bellerin starting ahead of him.
He done his ankle playing City. Then the shove against Stoke was not long after he recovered and almost straight away picked up another injury

The guy has had zero luck.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Not a great game but lovely goal to win a match with. Wilshere once again the stand out player. Thought Debuchy was ok considering his time out. Walcott was back to normal, ie useless. tbf though it cant have been an easy stadium to play in, so 3 pts is main thing.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Why can't we just play players in their correct position? Why are we playing wingbacks when we don't have anyone to play there? What is the point????

------------------------------------Ospina
--Debuchy-------Holding--------------Monreal-----------Da Silva
--------------------------------Coquelin
----------------------Wilshere-------------AMN
-------Walcott----------------------------------------Nelson

--------------------------------Giroud

It's not hard is it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom