• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Lobby: Introduce Yourself Here

Yes, sorry, I shouldn't compare the disabled to **** such as yourself. They have much more going for them.
Quite the piece of work, aren't you?

Maybe you missed the post about being respectful.

Take your frustrations out on a dodgy linesman, not me.

Or maybe you have a thing for me, sorry, I'm just not that way inclined.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Just going to leave this here:
I've been seeing way too many posts recently, some of which had to be deleted, that have taken debating a step too far. It's all well and good if you disagree with someone else's opinion, but personal attacks are out of line. We are here to talk about Arsenal and football, and I'm tired of seeing threads constantly derailed into chaotic rubbish. We're all frustrated with the club, I get it, but there is no need to take that frustration out on each other.

Please, treat people with respect and take your drama to PMs. Thank you.

Samuel Freeman

Hi all,

Happy to be on the forum. Been an Arsenal fan for about ten years now, and I am excited to say that I will be visiting England this winter with my mate to hopefully attend as many PL games across the country during the Christmas/New Years period as possible. I am super excited, cuz as an American Gooner (on the west coast) I am constantly waking up at egregious hours to watch the matches, and you always dream about being at the Emirates and taking in the atmosphere live.

On that note, me and my mate are dying to get tix to Arsenal Chelsea at home on the third of January, and we are hoping there might be a generous Gooner that could hook a couple of eager traveling fans up with some FV tix.

Apologies if this is not the right setting to inquire, but there is no chance I can get tix from the club directly and am struggling to find any way to get to the match. Any help is much appreciated!

COYG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Sam

Edin Edin

Hello everybody,

I travel to London next week, and I would really like to see an Arsenal game, since Arsenal was one of those great English clubs that were so popular in my country when I was a kid, back then in '70s and early '80s. I am sure it is imposssible to find tickets for Man Utd, at least not for affordable price, so I hope to find one for Huddersfield.

So, can anybody tell me whether it's possible to buy ticket directly at box-office on the matchday, or maybe the day before? What's your prediction, do you think ther would be any available seats for midweek match?

Thanks to all

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Hello everybody,

I travel to London next week, and I would really like to see an Arsenal game, since Arsenal was one of those great English clubs that were so popular in my country when I was a kid, back then in '70s and early '80s. I am sure it is imposssible to find tickets for Man Utd, at least not for affordable price, so I hope to find one for Huddersfield.

So, can anybody tell me whether it's possible to buy ticket directly at box-office on the matchday, or maybe the day before? What's your prediction, do you think ther would be any available seats for midweek match?

Thanks to all

Looks like there's a few available.

Edin Edin

Looks like there's a few available.
Hi Mo Britain,

Does it mean you have a ticket? If so, how can I contact you? I was ready to go to the stadium tonight and try to find somebody who is reselling tickets, as a last option. But I have been told I have to be careful because there are fake tickets.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
I do have two spares for tonight but I only sell them/transfer them through the club's website where you have to be registered.

Last I saw there were still a few tickets for tonight so you might try calling the box office.

Edin Edin

Thanks Mo,

I think I will just go to the stadium tonight and try my luck. Do you have any tips regarding buying tickets from resellers? How could I know that the ticket is not fake?

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Haven't bought any like that for years. Be alert, don't look like a tourist and don't necessarily accept the first offer. Tonight is not a sellout so you shouldn't pay much above face value. Be prepared to hang on till kick-off approaches.

Make sure you see the ticket and it looks legit before parting with any cash.

And I would try the box office first when you get there.

Edin Edin

Haven't bought any like that for years. Be alert, don't look like a tourist and don't necessarily accept the first offer. Tonight is not a sellout so you shouldn't pay much above face value. Be prepared to hang on till kick-off approaches.

Make sure you see the ticket and it looks legit before parting with any cash.

And I would try the box office first when you get there.

Thanks again. I will do that and hope for the best. And, since I'm Bosnian, that Seo will have a great game

Markus_14

Hi everyone! I'm Marc and I discovered this site a few days ago, so I decided to join!

I live in Barcelona and I've been an Arsenal fan for 8-9 years, since Arshavin joined the club (yes, Arshavin. He was my favourite player at the moment). And althought Andrei's time in the club wasn't very good, I kept on following the team and I try not to miss any of the Arsenal matches!

So, from now on, I'd be another frustrated fan here.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Hi everyone! I'm Marc and I discovered this site a few days ago, so I decided to join!

I live in Barcelona and I've been an Arsenal fan for 8-9 years, since Arshavin joined the club (yes, Arshavin. He was my favourite player at the moment). And althought Andrei's time in the club wasn't very good, I kept on following the team and I try not to miss any of the Arsenal matches!

So, from now on, I'd be another frustrated fan here.
Welcome.
Do you support any other teams?

Tom_Ford

Hi, I'm Tom. Repost from another forum, with regards to Wenger:

The stadium project was meant to take us on to a new level. It's purpose was to compete with Real Madrid and Barca, so that we could challenge for big ears.

Before the stadium project, we were on 13 league title wins, United were on 15. After the invincibles, we basically let Wenger treat the club like his pet project.

We have somehow let this old hag get paid 150k a week for destroying our club, reducing it to some type of meme. And yet he keeps getting chance after chance after chance. Mourinho is right about him, he's a ****ing disgrace. We were a dream club before, 10 league titles before Wenger, a clear prestigious identity. I don't see an identity to be proud of anymore. We're a meme now.

Wenger released a statement recently effectively saying we are a feeder club. That we cannot afford to compete (we can).

“You look at world-class players now, you look at Ronaldo, Neymar, Sanchez, their level of financial demands and the level of their costs, you have to go younger and certainly these players are not affordable.”http://news.arseblog.com/2018/01/wen...uting-policy/?

That is just unacceptable. Tell me, who only bought Petr Cech in the summer before Leicester won the league? We were so close in revenue to United 2-3 years ago, we didn't take the risk and buy the big marketable players so that we could be appealing to the Asian tractor and noodle market. What is £100m on a Pogba when the marketing potential is so large? Wenger and the board CHOSE to become a feeder club. We CHOSE to be frugal and thus look like a small club. In the season we lost out to Leicester we only signed Petr Cech!! Ironically, it makes the board less money in the long run.

As a commenter said: If the main allure of our club is that we can offer young players game time and the opportunity to develop, we are then by definition a feeder club. This then means that we should continuously expect our players to play and then hop over somewhere else when they are good enough. Arsène believes that “loyalty” will win over and they’ll choose to remain with the club, but unfortunately that’s not how the world works anymore (Not really sure it ever did).

He has taken this club backwards. So ****ing pissed off that he is content at being a **** club.

He is so ****ing guilty:

"Despite not being able to compete financially with the richest clubs, Wenger still believes that Arsenal’s ability to offer regular game time to new signings – perhaps down to the fact their squad isn’t as competitive and filled with star names – can play in their favour occasionally.
“What is important today is that we are the club that can maybe give them a chance, more than many other clubs,” he said.
So basically: he said one of our selling points is that we have a **** team so you can walk straight into the starting XI…. “Hey Miki, overall you cannot get in to Man Utd team but you would definitely play if you signed for us. I think you are a top, top, top player and our squad has great mental strength and good spirit. P.S. Did you know I have never broken a contract?”

What a complete ****ing prick, getting paid 150k a week to basically relegate our club into being a feeder club. We're the ****ing ARSENAL. Not Arsène Wenger. We're not his project. This is a complete insult to the history of the club. He really needs to **** off now

Why do we behave like we owe him for all of this ****? We have a much bigger history than Arsène ****ing Wenger. Guy bottled the title so many times since the stadium move. We should have had at least 2 more titles.

Club is a total ****ing shambles now. I don't give a **** if we get Auba, if we get some new defenders. He needs to **** off and his sick mentality has to **** off.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Hi, I'm Tom. Repost from another forum, with regards to Wenger:

The stadium project was meant to take us on to a new level. It's purpose was to compete with Real Madrid and Barca, so that we could challenge for big ears.

Before the stadium project, we were on 13 league title wins, United were on 15. After the invincibles, we basically let Wenger treat the club like his pet project.

We have somehow let this old hag get paid 150k a week for destroying our club, reducing it to some type of meme. And yet he keeps getting chance after chance after chance. Mourinho is right about him, he's a ****ing disgrace. We were a dream club before, 10 league titles before Wenger, a clear prestigious identity. I don't see an identity to be proud of anymore. We're a meme now.

Wenger released a statement recently effectively saying we are a feeder club. That we cannot afford to compete (we can).

“You look at world-class players now, you look at Ronaldo, Neymar, Sanchez, their level of financial demands and the level of their costs, you have to go younger and certainly these players are not affordable.”http://news.arseblog.com/2018/01/wen...uting-policy/?

That is just unacceptable. Tell me, who only bought Petr Cech in the summer before Leicester won the league? We were so close in revenue to United 2-3 years ago, we didn't take the risk and buy the big marketable players so that we could be appealing to the Asian tractor and noodle market. What is £100m on a Pogba when the marketing potential is so large? Wenger and the board CHOSE to become a feeder club. We CHOSE to be frugal and thus look like a small club. In the season we lost out to Leicester we only signed Petr Cech!! Ironically, it makes the board less money in the long run.

As a commenter said: If the main allure of our club is that we can offer young players game time and the opportunity to develop, we are then by definition a feeder club. This then means that we should continuously expect our players to play and then hop over somewhere else when they are good enough. Arsène believes that “loyalty” will win over and they’ll choose to remain with the club, but unfortunately that’s not how the world works anymore (Not really sure it ever did).

He has taken this club backwards. So ****ing pissed off that he is content at being a **** club.

He is so ****ing guilty:

"Despite not being able to compete financially with the richest clubs, Wenger still believes that Arsenal’s ability to offer regular game time to new signings – perhaps down to the fact their squad isn’t as competitive and filled with star names – can play in their favour occasionally.
“What is important today is that we are the club that can maybe give them a chance, more than many other clubs,” he said.

So basically: he said one of our selling points is that we have a **** team so you can walk straight into the starting XI…. “Hey Miki, overall you cannot get in to Man Utd team but you would definitely play if you signed for us. I think you are a top, top, top player and our squad has great mental strength and good spirit. P.S. Did you know I have never broken a contract?”

What a complete ****ing prick, getting paid 150k a week to basically relegate our club into being a feeder club. We're the ****ing ARSENAL. Not Arséne Wenger. We're not his project. This is a complete insult to the history of the club. He really needs to **** off now

Why do we behave like we owe him for all of this ****? We have a much bigger history than Arséne ****ing Wenger. Guy bottled the title so many times since the stadium move. We should have had at least 2 more titles.

Club is a total ****ing shambles now. I don't give a **** if we get Auba, if we get some new defenders. He needs to **** off and his sick mentality has to **** off.
:lol: :lol: Is that you again Piers? Ffs give it a rest man.

Last edited:

Latest posts+

Top Bottom