• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Young Stars of Football: The Next Generation

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
How is Sancho doing over at BVB? Everyone was creaming themselves for him to join us.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I think Gabriel Jesus is underrated especially when compared to his fellow golden boy nominees Dembele and Mbappe.

He’s got 15 goals and 5 assists in his first 21 premier league games and is playing in a much more competitive league than the other two.

What’s scary is his technical ability and dribbling is insane, there’s numerous videos of him embarrassing defenders in Brazil but he’s essentially done a CR7. Dropped all of the fancy tricks and has simplified his game to get end product that a world class player in his peak would be proud of. He’s 20 years old.

Last edited:

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

I think Gabriel Jesus is underrated especially when compared to his fellow golden boy nominees Dembele and Mbappe.

He’s got 15 goals and 5 assists in his first 21 premier league games and is playing in a much more competitive league than the other two.

What’s scary is his technical ability and dribbling is insane, there’s numerous videos of him embarrassing defenders in Brazil but he’s essentially done a CR7 and dropped all of the fancy tricks and has simplified his game to get end product that a world class player in his peak would be proud of. He’s 20 years old.

I try to basically pretend he doesn't exist because if he stays at City for years.... bleh.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

I try to basically pretend he doesn't exist because if he stays at City for years.... bleh.
:lol::lol:

Good policy, so annoying that they probably won’t have a dip after Aguero leaves. Kid is so good he’s forced Pep into rotating him with Aguero....Aguero!

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

What’s scary is his technical ability and dribbling is insane, there’s numerous videos of him embarrassing defenders in Brazil but he’s essentially done a CR7 and dropped all of the fancy tricks and has simplified his game to get end product that a world class player in his peak would be proud of. He’s 20 years old.

Yeah it’s weird, in the U20 World Cup he looked like a fantastic prospect as a RW. He’d take players on and was very much Robinho-esque in his game. Not sure what he decided to do but fair play. He’s been brilliant.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Yeah it’s weird, in the U20 World Cup he looked like a fantastic prospect as a RW. He’d take players on and was very much Robinho-esque in his game. Not sure what he decided to do but fair play. He’s been brilliant.
I think it's out of respect for the premier league maybe or maybe something him and Pep have discussed. He was never a player you would have called an out and out CF before his move to City but his movement and the way he sniffs out chances make him look a natural.

A scary prospect will be if he slowly reintroduces the dribbling and flair to his game, you could probably count on one hand the strikers who can fashion chances for themselves while also being a fox in the box.

You know for all of City's oil money they've pretty much got a front three for the next ten years in Sane Sterling and Jesus. **** them.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Piece there on Football Focus about Kieran Tierney. Hands down one of my favourite young players. I'm more than happy with Kolasinac of course, but maybe a bit sad that it probably rules us out of the Tierney conversation. Looks like Man Utd will go for Rose, but I can see Liverpool going for him.

PoleInGoal

Player:Tomiyasu
Everyone on the first page of this thread raving about Dolberg - what happened to him? I only watched him in the 2nd leg vs Sp**s but he looked very lazy and behind the pace of the game.

Top Bottom