• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup I Nottingham Forest v Arsenal I 7/1/18 I 4pm GMT | BT Sport

Who would win in a fight?

• Vasyl Lomachenko

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Arséne Wenger

Votes: 11 57.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Martin Keown just said it was "criminal defending", I'm confident that he has more than a passing understanding of football and defending in particular. But hey, he doesn't have stat access at his fingertips so.....
This is like a team that hasn't played many matches together. Wait . .

Preacher

Always Crying
B_r6z5kU0AA-7-_.jpg

Relevant today.

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
Iwobi is becoming too predictable by the minute.

He might be useful to retain the ball but you can take a good guess where his next pass would be at.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

A huge test for our youngsters now, this Forrest's biggest game of the season we have to show real character now.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Is this Willock lad supposed to be a great talent? Haven't been impressed by him so far, but it's hard to judge when he's always just an acres of space.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Good experience for these youngsters against Championship pros.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

This has been an incredible effort from Forrest similar to Bristol vs United, probably won't play like this for the rest of the season.

Apollian

i hope this settles the case for Walcott.

Get the non-footballers out of this club.
24 goals in his last 34 starts! what are you talking about? his the only player on the pitch that's delivering any type of quality crosses, including one that lead to the goal?. this is the reason why I want him to leave, few people actually appreciate what he can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom