• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup I Nottingham Forest v Arsenal I 7/1/18 I 4pm GMT | BT Sport

Who would win in a fight?

• Vasyl Lomachenko

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Arséne Wenger

Votes: 11 57.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I’ve long thought that Holding is actually crap and an example of my belief that most bargain bucket signings just aren’t that good.

Will have to admit that under Wenger you can’t judge any defender but my word does he look poor.

People were judging him on a small sample size. He’s not the first or last young player to have a purple patch early in their career and then fade into mediocrity.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Guy is old enough and played enough football to not do that.

Inexperience is a excuse for just not good enough. Dont see many if those forest youngsters suffering from "inexperience"
Holding seems to have regressed since joining us. That’s telling. Which young CB have we developed under Wenger?

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Savage is annoying me disparaging Mertersaker and Holding.

Let's pretend they didn't have an excellent match in the Cup Final against and Chelsea with the normal 1st team in front of them.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Concerned about what people want?

More than any signing I think the majority fanbase want Wenger sacked by the morning.
In a normal club that question would certainly be on the cards. This is up there with all those other embarrassing results under Wengers tenure. Add to the mix the run of results we've had recently, the players out of contract who aren't interested in renewing and the fact our manager has lost the plot and been suspended from the sideline for three games.

There is enough ammunition to start a mini war.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Watching Nelson with the ball at his feet is great.

How does Arsène look at Nelson and think he wouldn't add more than Welbeck in the first team? I've never seen an Arsenal forward with such limited overall ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom