• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jack Wilshere: Where to now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
I didnt know about that so I just had a read up. His kids have been gluten and dairy free from birth. Impressive fathering. He swears by it now. Reckons he looks better, feels better and has more energy late on. He's proper got his head down.

I think he knows it’s time to put football first. He has enough money and a settled family, it’s now time to prioritise his career.

Delighted to see the steps he’s taking to keeping fit. In fairness he does look in great nick, and he’s definitely more controlled on the pitch. He’s not jumping into 70/30’s like he used to but still plays with the same passion.

One of the shining lights this season he’s seeing him come back to form. He was good against Chelski but Palace has been his best game IMO. Absolutely bossed the middle and bagged a top class assist.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Bet he'll still have a cheeky cigarette on a night out with the boys though.
I think he knows it’s time to put football first. He has enough money and a settled family, it’s now time to prioritise his career.

Delighted to see the steps he’s taking to keeping fit. In fairness he does look in great nick, and he’s definitely more controlled on the pitch. He’s not jumping into 70/30’s like he used to but still plays with the same passion.

One of the shining lights this season he’s seeing him come back to form. He was good against Chelski but Palace has been his best game IMO. Absolutely bossed the middle and bagged a top class assist.
As you say, he cant afford to mess around now. Everything else in his life is complete. He also knows that in order to maintain his lifestyle, he needs to be doing well to get paid well. This is it for him now. We'll see what he's got.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
He's 26 years old. He passed the 25 year mark which is pretty common to be a maturation milestone for a lot of young men (god I sound old when I'm only 33). He's a family man and is ready to do what's required to provide for them for years to come. He's had enough injuries and rehabs to figure out what and what doesn't work in terms of training and nutrition/dieting, etc.

Basically, he's finally become an adult.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
He's 26 years old. He passed the 25 year mark which is pretty common to be a maturation milestone for a lot of young men (god I sound old when I'm only 33). He's a family man and is ready to do what's required to provide for them for years to come. He's had enough injuries and rehabs to figure out what and what doesn't work in terms of training and nutrition/dieting, etc.

Basically, he's finally become an adult.
My grandfather used to say "You're not even human until you're 25". Never really understood that until I was about 28 though. He was right, for the most part, people below 25 still act and think very differently and quite naively. Of course there are exceptions....

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
I'd even go as far to say his return to form and the rise of AMN are the only true bright spots of our season so far. As long as he's not asking for silly money I'd do whatever it takes to keep him around.
No Reiss Nelson in this 'bright spots' theory of yours? I'm disappointed

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
How bad was Wilshere's injury? Wasn't able to start watching the game until around the 70th minute mark.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
How bad was Wilshere's injury? Wasn't able to start watching the game until around the 70th minute mark.

probably just twisted his ankle, he blocked a shot with his foot/leg extended and it sorta flayed about a little, he wasn't in any obivous real distress, walked of fine

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Saw some on Twitter suggest that it might be a hamstring injury and nothing to do with his ankle. As I said above, I didn't see it so I don't know.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
ffs, just please get the contract sorted so I don't have to worry about this ****.. He needs to stay and if we let him go I'll be more pissed than losing Alexis and Özil.. This is in our hands, get it done!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom