• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Carabao Cup I Chelsea v Arsenal 1st leg I 10/1/18 I 8pm GMT | Sky Sports

Which Mitchell are you?

• Phil Mitchell

Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Billy Mitchell

Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Grant Mitchell

Votes: 11 34.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Preacher

Always Crying
tenor.gif

Oh Wenger, you Troll.

arsmile

Established Member
going to get spanked

we are going to play wilshere all the way into the ground it think...wait till he reinjures himself so we can save a few bob on the contract by removing his leverage

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Acually expecting this tie to be over after this game now. This is gonna be a hammering.

3-0/4-1

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Heard Man City promise to pay extra 3m if we don't play Alexis here.
As expected Wenger couldn't resist to make bonus cash for Stan.

Typical penny pinching. I say we call Sanchez and City's bluff. No need to sell in January if City don't come with 40 million offer. Risk for them that his options open up more with other clubs.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Last time we played Chelsea at the bridge without Alexis and Özil we had a pretty good performance and you had some people claiming we might be better without them in big games ( :lol: )..

Iwobi better give 100% today and perform, unbelievable amount of faith shown in him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom