• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Carabao Cup I Chelsea v Arsenal 1st leg I 10/1/18 I 8pm GMT | Sky Sports

Which Mitchell are you?

• Phil Mitchell

Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Billy Mitchell

Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Grant Mitchell

Votes: 11 34.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

****ing Jesus iwobi and Welbeck in tandem. I've just pulled down the entire reduced section of Tesco in a rage

I'd rather only eat reduced section food for the rest of my lift than see this line up again.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Need Iwobi and Welbeck to conjure up something. I’ve given up on Welbeck.. Iwobi can join him if he puts in another 2/10 tonight.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Okay so I’m probably late but I’ve just seen that Konstantinos is on the bench tonight??

Wasn’t the plan to stick him on loan?

Santi's Left Foot

No Longer Sleeping in Theo's bed
Need Iwobi and Welbeck to conjure up something. I’ve given up on Welbeck.. Iwobi can join him if he puts in another 2/10 tonight.

That's the only hope really, then again they are so inconsistent that there might be an element of surprise in our team tonight.

Got a feeling we could get a couple of goals from out of nowhere but then we're probably going to concede at least a couple if that's the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom