• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
You're probably right. I think the only chance to keep him is to sell Alexis now and get 2 top attackers (left & right) this month. If we finish strong Özil could be persuaded. If I put myself in Özil or Alexis shoes, I wouldn't have signed yet either because as it stands we dont have enough to offer them, not financially but on the pitch.
I think this is where Özil is at.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

So don't go... don't leave... please stay.... with me...you are the only thing I need to get by...get by..

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Özil's PR team and agent are working quite and smooth and they don't want him to get the abuse like Sanchez.
The strange thing is there aren't any strong links bar United.

We’re not even a strong link, few sources confirmed we won’t be going for him in January. Don’t know about the Summer though but yeah, credit where it’s due to Özil’s PR.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Calm waters with Özil, no links, no talk of unhappiness etc. PR stuff which all suggests he’s off in the summer.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I know where he lives. I was passing his road the other day and tried to get past the security gate at entrance, but the bloke wouldn't have it. I even asked the geezer to buzz his intercom so I could have a word. I planned on asking him to his face or leaving a note on behalf of AM. You deserve to know what's going on.

Aevi

Hale End FC
That's better than nothing I guess. Özil staying or leaving is going to be a defining moment.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
The club are always deludedly optimistic

I always thought there was a chance of keeping him, no chance with Alexis but Özil I always had hope. It really boils down to to this month though and who we bring in. If we sit back and watch the cash mountain grow then Özil walks. Its down to us to show him we want to win once again.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
I always thought there was a chance of keeping him, no chance with Alexis but Özil I always had hope. It really boils down to to this month though and who we bring in. If we sit back and watch the cash mountain grow then Özil walks. Its down to us to show him we want to win once again.

I've always gotten the vibe that his preference would be to stay as well. He truly seems to love the club and London. Hopefully they'll get it done.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Wenger is really open in that interview, he's gonna look a right idiot if they don't extend.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I think there’s a chance he stays. With the three players leaving this window there’s definitely enough money to give him 350k a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom