• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL I Bournemouth v Arsenal I 14/1/18 I 1.30pm GMT | Sky Sports

How bald is Pep?

• Really bald

Votes: 12 21.8%
  • Bald

Votes: 12 21.8%
  • Did he ever have hair?

Votes: 31 56.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Original_AAA

**** teams giving a **** performance. I loathe Wenger's 4.0 Arsenal, at least the 3.0 was entertaining to watch most of the time.

marting

It’s incredible that we are playing 2 attacking midfielders who’s job is to score and provide, and both can do neither.

Welbeck ain’t going to create, he will get the odd goal, his just work rate.

Iwobi.... someone needs to grab him and tell him to grow some balls. His got great ability but his 2 damn afraid to shoot or take a risk on an attacking pass (through ball etc).

Why we don’t just sign marhez is a joke. His got the ability and his the level of player we are now at.

skip spence

Game's got 0-0 written all over it. They might snatch it with a late penalty or set piece.

Good to see Ramsey on the bench at least. Get Iwobi off as soon as possible!

arsmile

Established Member
what's worse than player **** Welbeck and **** iwobi...

is we've got ****ter Walcott on the bench who they are in the team instead of on merit...who is one of our highest paid players...

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Theo and Ramsey in for Iwobi and Welbeck.. Should at least make us more likely to score..

Reactions: A_G

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
We started OK I thought but really fizzled out quick. Wilshere playing by himself at times. Xhaka running channels for some reason. Iwobi and Welbeck are horribly ineffective and Lacazette is not getting on the end of much. Iwobi at least has been OK on the ball and gotten into decent positions out wide.

AMN had a good start then proceeded to make 3 very noticeable errors. Just needs to cut that out of his game. Been OK otherwise.

Nelson should have been on the bench. Nketiah should come on, as should Ramsey.

arsmile

Established Member
there's something weird about our approach to away games

Özil appears to have it in his contract that he doesn't need to play them

and so we just don't ever....ever ever ever....score

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Welbeck is ******* trash. I'm not sure how he's a footballer.

He can't even dribble with the ball without falling over.

I've no idea what on earth our defenders are doing forcing the ball through for the sake of it.. No composure on the ball at all. We need to change the formation and go back to a back four during the second half.. There is no width at all in our current setup.. We need to stretch them not crowd it in the middle..

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Listen...We are a rich club whether people want to believe it or not. Players want to play for us. I'm not to bothered if Özil or Jack leave. We need commitment. We've got plenty of cash too....which is why Lacazette signed. Don't feel sorry...they earn a lot more at Arsenal than they do at most other clubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom