• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Anthony Martial

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Like I said before Jose won't be at United much longer imo maybe 2-3 seasons, swapping Alexis and Martial makes sense if he wants to win the league ASAP. I could see him do it.

Getting Martial in return for Alexis would be perfect for us.. Let's hope the board and Wenger pull through..

For once we should act like a big club and not always bend over.

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
Reckon we'd have to throw in at least 20-30m to even stand a chance, hope we find a way to make it happen though. Only way I could live with having to watch Alexis in a United shirt for the next three to four seasons.

On another note this won't be a first time mourinho would be part of a high profile trade deal.. Just a small matter of Zlatan & Eto a few years back..

Will just have to wait and see how this turns out

GearOnToast

So let me get this straight, people on here would like Martial (Sanchez + 30M) but would be opposed to a proven player in Aubameyang at 60M...

Beast Incarnate

This would probably be the best possible outcome from a bad situation.

Surely we would have to pay cash on top though? Alexis is valued at around 25-30 mil right now and ManUre paid significantly more than that for Martial.

neimad

Would be nice to get a decent player off them for a change. There's only so many Silvestres and Welbecks a man can take.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
If they get Sanchez, its gonna be harder to extend Martial’s contract. Since its ending in 1 year once the season ends, it makes me think there might be a slight chance. Wait and see

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I do also think that before United signed Martial he'd of rather come here, however they threw more money at him and more money at Monaco. Wenger is probably close to Martial and his family somehow. I'd doubt he'd want to come here now unless Arsène can somehow convince him.

All eyes on that united line up tonight you'd think anyone missing might be a clue to the "players on the table" quoted by the media

Aevi

Hale End FC
With Alexis there, Martial would have a higher chance of making the World Cup squad (and first 11) here. That's also a factor.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
With Alexis there, Martial would have a higher chance of making the World Cup squad (and first 11) here. That's also a factor.

I am not so worried about the chances to find a way to convince Martial once ManU has allowed us to talk to him but rather them accepting the exchange and us being decisive enough to insist on him.

Top Bottom