• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

Do you want us to sign him?

• Yes

Votes: 174 80.9%
  • No

Votes: 18 8.4%
  • Maybe

Votes: 23 10.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
According to Fjordjfjord, this creature is our new signing. Meg the Mighty.

26-mag-the-mighty.w190.h190.2x.JPG

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Perfect opportunity for Giroud if Dortmund would be interested in taking him. I doubt a club on Dortmund’s level come in for him in the summer.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Malcom deal will take bit longer i guess because his club playing hardball it will come to his agent and him at the end i'm sure we'll buy him. Auba deal look easy because he want to leave and the club don't want him to stay

Aevi

Hale End FC
Instead of Malcom.

Ffs.......
"With Bordeaux reluctant to sell Malcom this month, and holding out for big money, Arsenal are more hopeful of clinching a deal for Aubameyang who Dortmund are prepared to sell in a deal worth around £50m."

That might not mean one excluded the other, it's a bit ambiguous...

Emmanueleboue2

Our club is shambles though, we are adding assets that have little or no value in short time and we dont seem to be buying for any playing style at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom