• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Theo Walcott (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

emilursin

So it goes from Talks and then we have the Productive Talks and when its really close we are at High-Talks?
good to finally understand how our transfer policy works,

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Stick this here, too:

tbh we should be going for all 3. Özil may or may not leaving in 4 months so we need 3 players to replace Alexis, Özil, Walcott. If Özil ends up signing well that would be a huge bonus. Also with Malcom if we dont get him now his price is only likely to rise and he'll become one of those, "We nearly signed him!"

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
yeah wish him well, that acl injury was devastating for him, lost a bit physically and seemed to hesitate more mentally.. Was a period where he was looking great and about to really cement his place in the first team, but an injury ruined that..

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
There goes the last player who was with us during the stadium move. Good luck to him at Everton.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
He would have got similar wages at any other top club, so you either pay the market value or lose one of the few reliable goal scorers post RVP.
Unfair to compare him to RVP. Theo may have goals but that is it. He is completely unsuited to our current playing style and has been dreadful this year. The move is a couple seasons too late. I'm just happy he is gone. I have nothing against him personally and I realise he has been a loyal servant to this club.

p.s. Does he get a testimonial?

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
Unfair to compare him to RVP. Theo may have goals but that is it. He is completely unsuited to our current playing style and has been dreadful this year. The move is a couple seasons too late. I'm just happy he is gone. I have nothing against him personally and I realise he has been a loyal servant to this club.

Theo was a pretty decent winger before his ACL injury robbed him of his pace.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Theo was a pretty decent winger before his ACL injury robbed him of his pace.
No he wasn't. Couldn't cross, couldn't dribble. The only thing he was good at was running onto a dinked ball which was perfectly placed by one of Cesc, Hleb, Rosicky, Nasri or Jack... He has never been good at anything toher than pace and great finishing. He is and always was a great finisher.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger

I think the Joel Campbell testimonial is coming up next.

If this sale goes through does that mean we don't need to wait for the Sanchez move to buy Auba?

Dammit

tumblr_oo448lb1301vk8l77o3_r1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom