• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Henrikh Mkhitaryan

Would you be happy with Mkhitaryan joining Arsenal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MalcomMadness

He's a quality player with incredible technical ability. He's 29 in 4 days but who cares, we saw what Cazorla did gradually moving deeper as he got older. Mikky has never relied on pace, he's two footed and actually fills Cazorla's boots very nicely.

An extremely welcome addition to our midfield, can play anywhere in the midfield and adds a player who is significantly better than Theo Walcott.

Knowing that Alexis is leaving regardless if you don't want this guy in return you're deluded.

I highly doubt we will match the wage demands Mikhi is looking for.. There is no chance of that.. Especially after his poor form since joining united..

However I still believe that his talent can't just disappear like that we will only have to wait and see.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Would love him here, but but he won't be able to do a thing with the dross we have around him. Except for Özil, we have feck all quality, and that includes our manager and coaching staff.

Rosso

AM's Resident United Fan
proxy

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Would love him here, but but he won't be able to do a thing with the dross we have around him. Except for Özil, we have feck all quality, and that includes our manager and coaching staff.

Well, we've just gotta have hope that this is the start of improving the all round quality of the squad.

Confident Micky and Aubamayeng will be a success.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

He failed at United because he's mentally weak, can't handle the expectations and needs a guaranteed spot in a team, something he never got with Mourinho. Here he'll have a load of German speaking lads, Wenger letting him do whatever he wants and PEA up top.

20 assists by May I've been told.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Why did we insist on getting Mkhi in return? Is it because selling our best player to United again for cash would seem like a suicidal PR move?

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
He failed at United because he's mentally weak, can't handle the expectations and needs a guaranteed spot in a team, something he never got with Mourinho. Here he'll have a load of German speaking lads, Wenger letting him do whatever he wants and PEA up top.

20 assists by May I've been told.
Helping propel us from 6th to 5th.

Vibra

Established Member
Just recently saw him against Southampton and he couldn't do a single thing right. He was by far the worst player on the pitch. He looked exactly like Theo does nowadays, maybe he should go to Everton

**** everything about this deal

Reactions: A_G
M

MalcomMadness

Just recently saw him against Southampton and he couldn't do a single thing right. He was by far the worst player on the pitch. He looked exactly like Theo does nowadays, maybe he should go to Everton

**** everything about this deal

Your opinion shouldn't be shrouded by one poor sub performance while he's low on confidence.

Alexis looked diabolical quite a few times this season, United fans won't care though, different team, different vibes, he'll come good.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Your opinion shouldn't be shrouded by one poor sub performance while he's low on confidence.

Alexis looked diabolical quite a few times this season, United fans won't care though, different team, different vibes, he'll come good.

But what about Malcom... might not happen if he comes

Vibra

Established Member

He was a starter but I get your point. He is a notoriously fragile player though and getting on a bit. I feel like there's a huge possibility that we're stuck with an over the hill player on huge wages a few years from now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom