• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | North London Derby (Home) | Saturday, 10th of February at 12:30 (GMT) | BT Sport

What result do you predict?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Kind of questionable that Cech is starting since Wenger said he didn't train and they'll have to see a day before the game if he can play.
I'm afraid he might make another howler, as the ones from the last couple of games.

G0D

Almighty
I like that lineup. Seems much more defensively solid and at the same time a trio of Özil, Mkhi and Wilshere should be a joy to watch, especially if they can supply Auba.

Ewarwoowar

giphy.gif

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Would've gone with 3 at the back here. Mustafi will be more often on his arse than not. Less exposed and more dominant in the middle of a 3.

Malky

Established Member
i hope we win 7-5 and all the goals we concede are cech's fault so we can FINALLY drop him
Pretty obvious that Wenger won't drop Cech, regardless. He's had Ospina in training all week, Cech was the 'huge injury doubt' and done minimum training all week - yet he's the one who's starting today. As much as I dislike Cech, it's also on Wenger's head if Cech has a nightmare of a game.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Little pace and width in the wings with that lineup, hopefully Wenger will have a plan to not get drowned out because of it.

LacaNewSigning

Özil and mkhi have to be switched on defensively at all times, Sp**s will try to exploit our wings. Other than that and cech not fuvking up I'm quietly confident we can have them

Ewarwoowar

Auba does not dominate the ball but is super efficient when he does get it,, which is good in the sense that he's harder to predict/harder to read, but it does mean that the other front players will have to make up for that missing part of his game, but still new team, new ethos, all that could change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom