• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ex-Gunner Watch

Is it wrong to still love Giroud

• Yes he’s no longer a gooner

• No he will always be a top man

Results are only viewable after voting.

infinium

How come Walcott barely ever touched the ball for us during a match but goes off to Everton and becomes the player who touches the ball the most???

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Speaking of amazing, I find it amazing how Giroud was mocked heavily by the media during his time at Arsenal. Even by Arsenal legends.

He moves to Chelsea and the general consensus is that he’s suddenly a top striker..

infinium

He's a good striker in the right team. For us, we expected him to be a 30 goal a season, match winner -- no chance. However, with the right players buzzing around him, he could be a useful part of the whole.

BBF

Speaking of amazing, I find it amazing how Giroud was mocked heavily by the media during his time at Arsenal. Even by Arsenal legends.

He moves to Chelsea and the general consensus is that he’s suddenly a top striker..

According to who? The only people I've seen talk about Giroud as if he's a top striker are Arsenal "fans"

The guy averaged 12 league goals a season as our number one. He's rubbish.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Yeah , have seen it on BT and a few other channels . Quite hilarious , how they are waxing lyrical over the smallest things he does ."Top striker" "How Important has Giroud been? " "Great chemistry with Hazard " "Surely against Barca he starts over Morata " .

Latest posts+

Top Bottom