• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2017/18: Matchday 27

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Aguero won't win it anyway pep will put back G.jesus in starting line up in place of aguero when he fit again

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Ox looks pissed to get subbed off after an hour :lol:

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Ox looks pissed to get subbed off after an hour :lol:

giphy.gif

Reactions: A_G

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Not sure about that. He barely scores goals.
Maybe says more about the lack of top class CF's in the PL, but he has 19 goals and 10 assists in all competitions this season.

Maddar16

Love the way Firmino plays, is all action and works tremendously hard for the team, him dropping deep also helps create the space Salah needs to work and cause major problems for the opposition.
He has a football brain, watch him play and you will see that he finds and fills spaces in the final third. This fluidity creates havoc for back lines and drags them around, which is ideal for other attackers to exploit (Salah shines as a result). I would describe him as an 'offensive utility man'. The Liverpool system wouldnt be as effective without him.

Salah might get the plaudits but for me he is their MVP (note not best , see Özil/ Cazorla). A real pleasure to watch.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Don't crucify me but Shelvey would easily start for us and I'd have him tbh

Nah, he has very good days and very bad days. Today was a very good day for him. Lascelles though, he's someone who could do a job here. We were after him when he was at Forest apparently.

Top Bottom