• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup 17/18

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,184
  • Views 73,195

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

Lol, Milwall v Sp**s a likely 5th round tie.

The Spuds will never make it out alive...

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

FA making sure all the big teams are getting to semis this year like they did last year. :lol:

Reactions: A_G

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Birmingham v Man United? Cohen Bramall pocketing Alexis needed :drool:

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

That's ten changes for Spuds from the previous game. Still a pretty solid team, better depth than us.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
That's ten changes for Spuds from the previous game. Still a pretty solid team, better depth than us.

It was when they brought on Wanyama from the bench at Liverpool that it dawned on me they might actually have better depth than us. Makes me sick.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Yeah, against Hull who beat Forest who beat Arsenal who beat Chelsea which clearly makes him the best striker ever.

One of the best certainly. The real test is Barca tho, but I'm sure he'll produce then too.

gettyimages-914635020.jpg

I just pretend he is on long long long international break.

Until he destroys us next season. So sad.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
Very bizarre FA cup tie going on right now. Huddlesfield with more possession and shots (both on target and in general), but United still lead 1-0, with two more disallowed for tight (but correct) offsides. Hopefully the former get something out of the game.

Latest posts

Top Bottom