• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Hector Bellerin: The B's Knee

Status
Not open for further replies.

say yes

forum master baiter
AFTV should be the least of his concerns when he's had a very disappointing season so far. Best way to answer any critics would be on the pitch.

People seem to forget his performance at Crystal Palace last season when the entire Away section jeered him.

AFTV probably are the least of his concerns. He was asked a question about them and answered it honestly. I’d like to see more of that.

Entire team got stick during that period last season. Bellerin is still a fan favourite and has been decent this season.

say yes

forum master baiter
Some of you lot need any reason to deflect from the actual problems of this club.
Yes, AFTV is making money and yes some of the regulars there are super cringeworthy but they are doing it well within their lines. Nobody forces the club or the players to perform badly.

What’s with the weird strawman?

Thinking Hector has done absolutely nothing wrong is not the same as thinking that our club has no issues or that AFTV are a problem.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
AFTV probably are the least of his concerns. He was asked a question about them and answered it honestly. I’d like to see more of that.

Entire team got stick during that period last season. Bellerin is still a fan favourite and has been decent this season.

I am ok him answering a question. You quoted my statement which was based on him tweeting again on the same issue which was not needed.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Said all **** about Alexis and then had a picture taken with him :lol:. Imagine if he met Ramsey , he'd get battered .

Same as Xhaka. “**** Xhaka, he needs to **** off, I’m sick of him..” etc, then he sees him in real life and it’s all “It should be you and Wilshere in the middle!”

Cannot stand Troopz. There will come a day where someone calls his bluff and he’s gonna crumble. He needs to relax.

Stannis

Same as Xhaka. “**** Xhaka, he needs to **** off, I’m sick of him..” etc, then he sees him in real life and it’s all “It should be you and Wilshere in the middle!”

Cannot stand Troopz. There will come a day where someone calls his bluff and he’s gonna crumble. He needs to relax.

just view him as a kind of guilty pleasure comedy.

Never saw him the same way after this video, look from 1:20 - 2:30

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I also heard somewhere that he acted like 12 year old girl at Justin Bieber concert when he met Wenger. Tbf, I think we all would, mostly Jury.
I'd be star-struck, for sure. I'd be humble and would probably offer him hand relief as well, because I'm just another silly football fan who can sometimes get carried away with fantasy and reality. Just like Troopz and co. Just like all of us.

@Taylor Gang Gunners doesn't though. If Welbeck came and sat next to him in a pub, he'd give him a look of disgust and leave... Or would he?

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
On the contrary, Robbie is keeping him alive.
Could say that, but he's also opened Claude up to loads of abuse.
@Taylor Gang Gunners doesn't though. If Welbeck came and sat next to him in a pub, he'd give him a look of disgust and leave... Or would he?
TGG would tell Welbz "you couldn't even finish that pint" then walk off.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐

Neither of them are particularly high-calibre people, but DT takes the biscuit. It was when he met Xhaka and he actually pointed his finger in Xhaka's face at close proximity that I decided he was an utter c*ntwipe. I wouldn't let DT mow my lawn, let alone have him in for a cup of tea.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Could say that, but he's also opened Claude up to loads of abuse.
They all get abuse. Claude gets abuse from mostly AKB's, and they abuse him because they know he responds. It's a difficult one really. On one hand he's a grown man who can make and has made his own choices all his life; on the other, he's a guy who suffers from bouts of depression or is bipolar. But people with these types of problems are still allowed to make their own choices by law, and there's a reason for that. At worst, you'd have to say Robbie is caught between a rock and a hard place on the issue. I don't even believe he values his input much anyway. I think he'd use someone else if he could, but is keeping him because rejection might hurt him more.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

What right does he have to say they don't act like fans or aren't fans? He's sitting there in clothes they put on his back.

Same rights as AFTV mate , Wenga put clothes on their back , no one would give a **** about em otherwise .

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Same rights as AFTV mate , Wenga put clothes on their back , no one would give a **** about em otherwise .
:lol: By giving them something to be pissed off about. Which brings us back to the root and cause of the AFTV 'problem'--not that it is one mind. It's the tiniest of non-issues. I just hate it when I hear anyone accuse someone of not being a fan, particularly when they were putting money into the club every week way before AFTV came along, or in Bellerin's case, before he even had a football career.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
He also never fails to clap the away fans. He gets such a hard time for his performances but he seems to have really been consistent of late.
:lol: By giving them something to be pissed off about. Which brings us back to the root and cause of the AFTV 'problem'--not that it is one mind. It's the tiniest of non-issues. I just hate it when I hear anyone accuse someone of not being a fan, particularly when they were putting money into the club every week way before AFTV came along, or in Bellerin's case, before he even had a football career.

There is also the problem that those fans who have been putting money into the club sometimes say they are the real fans because they do that. More real than a fan in Africa who cannot get to games week in week out.

AFTV is a good platform for fans to voice an opinion. It's just a product of society that rants get more attention than well constructed opinions.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Just watched a clip of Bellerin at the Oxford Uni. The kids gone up 10 fold in my estimation.

Articulate too. He's ****ing Spanish and I understand him better than Wayne Rooney. Held a full hall of Britain's elite academics and blasted Arsenal Fan TV. The lads a hero.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom