• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2017/18: Matchday 28

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Yeah... couldn't be bothered to watch footy today. Caught glimpses of the Pool fixture when I came home before going out again, but the rest... ZZZZZZZZ

Couldn't even be bothered to watch the Bayern -Hertha match.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Tbf, I've been thinking it to myself most weekends, some of the "super Sundays" have been laughable too. There's just far too many uninteresting teams in the division, yet it's meant to be the best league in the world... :lol:

Don't think that other leagues are much more interesting tbh.Just my opinion.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Don't think that other leagues are much more interesting tbh.Just my opinion.

Yeah, these days I only bother with Arsenal and the big games.. Otherwise I just don't watch or keep it on as background noise while doing something else.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Pickford is much better on the ball than I thought. Impressed with him. He can also read the game really well because he knows when to come out for through balls and balls over the top.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
It’s somehow comforting to see Theo still tripping over his own feet and running on without the ball.

#homecomforts

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Rugby has zero impact on anything. One day after the thing's finished, people forget who won it. It's rubbish.

rchl.gif

BobP

Memri Fan
Interesting that Liverpool, after losing one of their best players in the winter window, are currently the form team in the league.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
I can see that pot belly isnt helping his cause. It speakes volumes about his work ethic So unprofessional and careless not to be in shape at the top level

I don’t think his missus banging on the door of his house shouting “Open the door you f***ing slag!” at the other woman inside helps either :lol:

Best. Valentines. Evuur.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom