• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life after Wenger | Ornstein: Arsenal set to appoint Unai Emery

Do you think Emery will get the club back on an upwards trajectory?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Anyone managing or assisting a national side at the World Cup should be struck off the list. How are you suppose to take over the reigns at a club of this size, evaluate the squad and identify your targets while your mind is elsewhere?

say yes

forum master baiter
Weird tinge of sadness reading that. I want a new manager as much as anyone but I really wish he'd give himself the opportunity to go out on a high at least.

He’s had three opportunities to go out on a high, bottled each of them.

say yes

forum master baiter
This is genuinely a **** season. Even last season we got 75 points and won a trophy so it didn't quite feel like a Liverpool season. But this year I'm feeling it through my veins.

Had a look at the league table yesterday and it’s genuinely appalling.

Most seasons we have a bad blip, this year we’ve been shocking from start to finish - Liverpool 4-0 almost forgotten at this point.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Anyone managing or assisting a national side at the World Cup should be struck off the list. How are you suppose to take over the reigns at a club of this size, evaluate the squad and identify your targets while your mind is elsewhere?

Haven’t we moved to a setup where the new manager will basically be given players to work with?

Most seasons we have a bad blip, this year we’ve been shocking from start to finish - Liverpool 4-0 almost forgotten at this point.

The premier league table is like my internet access to my bank account. I don't look. I just pay with my cards and hope it goes through.

Can't wait until the summer to get on to the sea. I miss having money!

Aevi

Hale End FC

Thanks for the reminder :mad:

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
of course it won't happen, but if Pep was seriously wanting to be remembered as one of the greatest managers ever, coming to Arsenal after winning just about everything with City would be the supreme challenge

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐

Could be 30 points behind City after our next game :mad:

Nothing to play for in the league by march, I'm missing the top 4 challenges now ffs. Europa is all that's left to play for.

In a serious club a season like this would have consequences one way or another.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
of course it won't happen, but if Pep was seriously wanting to be remembered as one of the greatest managers ever, coming to Arsenal after winning just about everything with City would be the supreme challenge

I was thinking that to myself, I thought the board could tell Pep: "Listen, we can't offer you higher wages or a bigger transfer budget than other clubs, but we can offer you a chance to earn respect".

Maybe that matters to Pep, maybe it doesn't. He might not give two sh*ts what people say about the profile of clubs he's managed. Anyway I reckon he'll carry on at City till he gets bored and decides to go learn Mandarin or coach Brescia.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Correct me if i'm wrong but is this the most tangible and imminent paper talk of Wenger's departure to date? There's been speculation before and proposed candidates but somehow this feels more immediate. Maybe it's all hot air, I don't know.

Malky

Established Member
I very much doubt this club will be considering Simeone, he'll be seen as too big a character for them - he'll likely ' rock the boat ' too much.

Seen John Cross on a twitter exchange saying he thinks " the wind of change will blow this summer " in regards to club management and, in his opinion, it'll be Jardim coming in.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
I think it will be either Ancelloti, Loew or Jardim.

I would prefer Allegri or Sarri.

The talk of Rodgers, Simeone, Henry and Vieira can f*ck off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom