• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsène Wenger: Same Old Class

Status
Not open for further replies.

carlito'sway

Established Member
Everything he said stank. I’m a long time Arsenal supporter etc....load of BS. if you’re taken in by that and can’t see what it was then fair enough. Patterns of speech and style of writing were totally off.

Stay f*****g frosty on the interweb and in life or people will make a mug of yer.

Dude, perhaps you should take a break from the interweb....o_O

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/mar/03/Arsène-wenger-royal-arsenal-send-off

This piece surely strikes the right chord. This feels inexorably like Wenger's last season. If it is to be so, then it's incumbent on the club, the players and the fans to say goodbye in a dignified manner. We may all be pent-up balls of frustration right now, but if Wenger departs in a state of ignominy then all we'll be left with is a future of regret at how immediate feelings overpowered a more profound respect.

He's doing his best bro. I agree he should have left in May for all concerned. Have a feeling he just wanted to rekindle the glory days before retiring, but I don't think he fully realises how unlevel the playing field is these days.
Smh... if you SERIOUSLY believe even half of the drivel you churn out so repetitively, you need help.

If wenger & pep had the exact same money to spend, he would still be crushed over a season due to him failing to balance his squad correctly, not organising the defence correctly, not assigning well-defined roles, poor in-game management, not making players or himself accountable for mistakes. He relies WAY to heavily on players magically 'clicking' every now and then.

You obviously made up your mind a long time ago that he was this benevolent genius & you don't like to admit you were wrong. That bit is more about you than him.

Also, that last refuge of the desperate where they start calling people 'haters' always cracks me up! Us passionate fans of The Arsenal are only haters of untruths & mediocrity! I demand better than this buttery-soft leaking cupcake of a dysfunctional squad, as should you.

He won't go gracefully though, just like you won't cease twisting stats that repeatedly ignore indisputable reality.

FreakySami

Smh... if you SERIOUSLY believe even half of the drivel you churn out so repetitively, you need help.

If wenger & pep had the exact same money to spend, he would still be crushed over a season due to him failing to balance his squad correctly, not organising the defence correctly, not assigning well-defined roles, poor in-game management, not making players or himself accountable for mistakes. He relies WAY to heavily on players magically 'clicking' every now and then.

You obviously made up your mind a long time ago that he was this benevolent genius & you don't like to admit you were wrong. That bit is more about you than him.

Also, that last refuge of the desperate where they start calling people 'haters' always cracks me up! Us passionate fans of The Arsenal are only haters of untruths & mediocrity! I demand better than this buttery-soft leaking cupcake of a dysfunctional squad, as should you.

He won't go gracefully though, just like you won't cease twisting stats that repeatedly ignore indisputable reality.

Lol you're definitely dreaming. Without peps money he made the invincibles imagine with. Clearly you need to read my posts

pacstud

The majority of your posts on here seem to be you having a dig at someone.
I would have said over 1/3, but your point is made.

I don't like trolls. When I see one, I know I should ignore them. I know this. I know I should just put them on ignore.

Then I start typing.

Now, I would like to defend myself by saying that my digs are 100% pointed at crying wanks or trolls from other teams. I don't dig at people for wanting Wenger fired or those who bash on players. I do dig on people who blurt stupid ****e about people though. Yes, of that I'm guilty.

I need to focus on those making sensible and intelligent posts. That's on me.

But in my defense, this site has a LOT of ****e talkers who just use it as their own personal vomitorium.

I shall endeavor to improve.

Side note, Wenger should step down if and when we are eliminated from Europa and/or mathematically eliminated from top 4. If not, he should be sacked.

gunnercelt35

Please go. Get to ****. You have killed this proud club.

Absolutely shameful stuff. Embarrassing and shameful. He has to walk by tomorrow or be sacked by Tuesday.

Stevie Wonder in a blackout at 3AM could have seen this train wreck of a season. Disgusting. Laughing stock of English football

Axel9090

Like I said before, Im done saying stuff about Wenger cause he wont walk. Its time for this ****ing board full off phonies to earn their money and show they are worthy of their jobs or get out of the club. Right now they have their heads so far up wengers ass, they refuse to sack him. They are the weakest board in Europe. Unacceptable.

If they dont sack wenger then they dont give a flying **** about us as a football club and these results will continue. If they refuse to sack the manager, the players wont play, thats the message. Hopefully the fans dont turn up at home next week against watford, because were gonna get pummeled again.

Last edited:

mavelous

Tinfoil hat aficionado
Like I said before, Im done saying stuff about Wenger cause he wont walk. Its time for this ****ing board full off phonies to earn their money and show they are worthy of their jobs or get out of the club.

Exactly how i feel, if it was up to Wenger (and for some reason, it continues to be the case), he'll sign another extension until 2025 even if we finish bottom half of the table.

It's up to the board to convince the majority shareholder that a change is needed, and plan accordingly. I don't know if they can push Wenger to resign during the summer, and i especially don't know whether the payout for sacking him plays into this equation somehow. but if that's what it takes, then we have to take the hit short term and move on.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Please go. Get to ****. You have killed this proud club.

Absolutely shameful stuff. Embarrassing and shameful. He has to walk by tomorrow or be sacked by Tuesday.

Stevie Wonder in a blackout at 3AM could have seen this train wreck of a season. Disgusting. Laughing stock of English football
Get lost. Despite us underperforming, this club is doing better now than in most of its history.

gunnercelt35

Get lost. Despite us underperforming, this club is doing better now than in most of its history.
What a moronic thick comeback. Oh its okay then because we where poor a million years ago ffs. How do you manage to tie your shoelaces?

You can reminisce about the good old days all you want. It doesn't change the fact this is the worst Arsenal team in 15-20 years. We are 6th for God sakes are you trying to wind people up? Ostrich syndrome pal.

Anyone with 1 braincell doesn't accept this. And make no mistake. You are accepting this just because we where pish moons ago. Ridiculous comment.

Axel9090

4 losses in a row for the first time since 2002. When is enough enough? To all the higher-ups at the club, please make the right decision.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

You've said this:

So which is it, are the board and Gazidis interfering with Wenger's management of incomings/outgoings or not?
People tend to contradict themselves a lot when they have an agenda. If you're consistent and honest with your opinions you don't get caught out in this manner. When will people learn?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom