• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Brighton & Hove Albion v Arsenal | March 4, 2018 13:30 GMT | Sky Sports

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,205
  • Views 110,025

Who angers you the most?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I mean, this is so bad that the only conclusion you can come to is they're playing to get him sacked.

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
This is a really bad feeling. I'm miserable if he stays and I'm miserable if he leaves. This year has been so painful to watch. Both for the manager and because of the manager.

wobbler

We lack pace. Lack ideas. There are times we want to cross the ball and then realise we have all small players who are not interested in getting in on the end of a cross.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
We don't have a single player who can bully players with ability and physique.

Our CB are pathetic

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

What are these comments about Koscielny crying? What did I miss?

King Eboue

Any other club in world football would sack their manager after watching this. The team is lost. Broken. We're being reduced to laughing stock. I'm actually close to turning the tv off and this is after 40 mins against Brighton? Says it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom