• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life after Wenger | Ornstein: Arsenal set to appoint Unai Emery

Do you think Emery will get the club back on an upwards trajectory?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Or **** it, just appoint LvG for maybe 2/3 seasons and what he can build, at the very least after the three years he'll leave the next manager with a good structure to build on from (assuming the next appointment isn't Mourinho to ruin his hard work AGAIN) with a few young players in the team too.

we seem to have a really talented group of players in the academy currently, he would be great for them tbh.. You are probably joking, but LVG is a better shout than a lot of the other names I've seen thrown around.. Wouldn't be close to my first choice though.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
See this is what puts me off appointing him. Call me shallow but I'm not having someone who behaves like that in charge of Arsenal. I'd rather watch Wenger sit on the bench doing nothing for the next 5 years than stomach that.
Things happening on the pitch this season are more embarrassing than anything Low has ever done.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Didn't he sign Martial and Di Maria for Utd?

He did make some poor signings like Schweinsteiger but getting rid of all that dross did make up for it.

He got rid of dross like Welbeck & Cleverley. If he could do the same with Mustafi & Xhaka, I'd be delighted.

Also you have to factor in with the way United work that some of the players mightn't have even been his signings. I think Shaw, Rojo, Blind, Herrera and Martial were all relatively decent signings who're still used heavily by Mourinho. Also it was his work with guys like Lingard, Rashford, etc that I liked also Fosu-Mensah seemed on the verge of becoming a regular had he stayed on while he ended up getting quite a lot out of a limited player like Fellaini. It was also his idea to use Young and Valencia as wing-backs and then full-backs.

Martial Rashford Lingard
Herrera Fellaini
Carrick
Shaw Rojo Smalling Valencia
De Gea
That is basically what he left United with which for me is a good template to build on, only problem is Mourinho had his own ideas with how they should be playing and basically ripped up LvG's blueprint.

Imagine what LvG could do for guys like Nketiah, Nelson, AMN, etc because he'd certainly give them more chances and as you said he'd get rid of deadwood without hesitation.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Imagine being the cameraman, zoomed in on him all game, your assignment is to catch something juicy. :drool:

Imagine missing out on the job of finding fit women out in the crowd to film this bum sniffing freak.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Things happening on the pitch this season are more embarrassing than anything Low has ever done.

Can't agree with that. Getting beat 10-0 by Sp**s wouldn't even be more embarrassing than getting caught sniffing your nobcheese live on TV at the Euros.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Agree with Arsenal embarrassing themselves on the pitch. But I think Low's antics are disgusting. But maybe that's just me.
I don't like them too, but I doubt it's so hard to ask him to control himself when he's on the touchline.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Van Gaal would do a better job at Arsenal than he did at United. He couldn't play his possession game with cloggers like Schneiderlin and Herrera in midfield. If the club really wanted Arteta, Henry or some other young coach in a few years he'd be a good stop gap.

mavelous

Tinfoil hat aficionado
ooooh the sorry state of Arsenal fans. What with the Wenger debacle currently, and our hopes of a different manager in the future are soured by scrotch sniffing weirdo.

This is equivalent to a footballing apocalypse for me. Only thing worse is getting beaten 20-0 by Sp**s.

Van Gaal would fit well towards giving the youth chances they deserve!

Hilarious personal too! Would be fun to appoint him. Then Rodgers.

Liam Slamcock

Van Gaal would do a better job at Arsenal than he did at United. He couldn't play his possession game with cloggers like Schneiderlin and Herrera in midfield. If the club really wanted Arteta, Henry or some other young coach in a few years he'd be a good stop gap.
And who bought those cloggers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom