• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

If You Don't Laugh You'll Cry

Biggest ***** in the Arsenal Blogosphere?

• Arseblog

• Le Grove

• Gunnerblog

• Tim Stillman

Results are only viewable after voting.

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
Szczęsny said when he left that at Arsenal, we dont scout the opposition. We dont go throw any tactics ahead of games. That we dont focus on other teams strenght and weaknesses.

He said that was the biggest difrence betwine us and Juventus.
Different reports from different players. Szczesny always had an issue with the GK coaching here and it was never a secret that our GK coaches weren't very good.

In terms of not scouting our opposition, I call complete B.S.

Longy

It's clear that our scouts and who they report to have been really really really bad.

Missed this entire French golden generation.
#sanogo
#wellbeck

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
What a way to ruin a perfectly well functioning money pumping oil machine of a thread with that abomination of a poll my boy, @Trilly :lol:

Who said the Bayern stuff? Gazidis? I might have read it back in 2013(!!) and most certainly never given it a thought it after.

You've done a Wenger, turned what was an 03/04 invincible thread into a 11/12 Gervinho/Walcott on the flanks thread.

Hugely let down here.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

What a way to ruin a perfectly well functioning money pumping oil machine of a thread with that abomination of a poll my boy, @Trilly :lol:

Who said the Bayern stuff? Gazidis? I might have read it back in 2013(!!) and most certainly never given it a thought it after.

You've done a Wenger, turned what was an 03/04 invincible thread into a 11/12 Gervinho/Walcott on the flanks thread.

Hugely let down here.
:lol::lol:

It was pretty **** in hindsight, probably should have been in a different thread, the Gazidis thread if anything. Worst part is I can't delete the bloody thing now. Mods help me.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Hate this thread with a passion. We used to do that "next five games" thing and two games into the 5 game streak after another loss to Stoke this if you don't laugh you'll cry thread pops up.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
It's clear that our scouts and who they report to have been really really really bad.

Missed this entire French golden generation.
#sanogo
#wellbeck

I'm still pissed at all the money we spent on Mustafi, Xhaka, Gabriel, Perez and El Neney just to get worse.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Arsenal and 20th placed National League team Tamworth are the only clubs in the top 5 English leagues to have 0 points away from home this year.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom