• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL R16 1st Leg: AC Milan v Arsenal | March 8, 2018 18:00 GMT | BT Sport

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,240
  • Views 93,598

What will be the result of this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gooner n Proud

a.k.a. nasri_8 and Voice of Flamini
We're getting a pretty bare-bones/banter line-up with low expectations, but it's still not peak Europe.

DHdfN5AW0AE6rZq.jpg

We were already through to the next round

Linson

Our shocking lack of squad depth is going to show us up for the shambles we are tonight. I fear a fifth straight defeat is on the cards.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Lacazette is already a true arsenal player. Missing big chances in important games, injured just when you really can't do without him. I have no faith in our current scoring options, if we take a 0-0 away from there I'd be over the moon. But a 0-0 in an Arsenal match, haha...

Aubawan Kenobi

We're in a negative spiral, which is what happened to Chelsea a couple of seasons ago. Player confidence at the heart of the problem.

Feel sorry for Wenger. Big changes are needed at our club, but seeing him humiliated shouldn't be part of that. Huge respect for what he did for our club, even if his time is up.

A 1-1 draw would be a great result away, settle the team, and an away goal.

ArtetaCognition

Granit Xhaka Enthusiast

Such a shame Lacazette is injured. We should experiment with Özil at false 9. Can’t be going to the San Siro with Welbeck leading the line now can we.

Can we? Meh, probably not.

Will we? Definitely.

Wenger's decision to not start Nketiah in the 2nd leg at home to Ostersunds is one of the worst decisions in his entire time here - and that is saying something. The lad needed a risk free introduction to this tournament to build his confidence up in European competition and that was the perfect game to do it.

Instead, we went for what we know (and what we know is not good enough). I make no mistake in saying that if Rashford came through our academy, nobody would know who he is right now because of Wenger's management.

Gunners1616

I am really curious to know which team can possibly kick out Atletico Madrid of the competition.

To win the EL, we will have to face them at some point. They are second in la Liga with only 2 defeats (against the 2 Barcelona teams) and conceded only 12 goals so far (yes only 12 in 27 games). They are better than us in all areas (goalkeeper/defense/midfield/attak) and mentally its not even the same sport at this point.

While we have to play with Welbeck in attak they have Griezmann/D.Costa (our dear friend). No need to even compare the defenses.

Anyway, sorry for those who actually believe we can win this competition somehow while we get battered with our full squad by teams like Bournemouth, Swansea or Brighton etc...

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Such a shame Lacazette is injured. We should experiment with Özil at false 9. Can’t be going to the San Siro with Welbeck leading the line now can we.
Yeah, wouldn't want to tarnish our reputation any further. Hope no one watched the Ostersunds game.

BobP

Memri Fan
Whenever something bad happens to us, it's when we're wearing a blue kit.

Off the top of my head, I can remember the 8-2 loss to United.

Reactions: A_G

samshere

Why so serieuse?
I'll be more confident going up against Athletico with Laca than I'd be facing Milan with Welbeck.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Whenever something bad happens to us, it's when we're wearing a blue kit.

Off the top of my head, I can remember the 8-2 loss to United.
End of the unbeaten run, Neil Mellor's career highlight, this season's away form. The only blue away kit in recent memory I associate with anything good is:
f5eb888a8a83f9752c1e15ded9aa66e7.jpg
Always reminds me of Giggs missing an open goal at Old Trafford, think Henry got a CL hat trick in that shirt as well

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I'd go:

-----------------------Ospina
-----Chambers-Mustafi-Kos
AMN-Ramsey----Xhaka----Kola
--------------Mhiki------Özil
--------------------Welbz

Hold Ramsey back till mid way through the second half.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
End of the unbeaten run, Neil Mellor's career highlight, this season's away form. The only blue away kit in recent memory I associate with anything good is:
Always reminds me of Giggs missing an open goal at Old Trafford, think Henry got a CL hat trick in that shirt as well

This one too

267ADFFC00000578-0-image-a-1_1425942193565.jpg

and Welbeck is gonna have a similar moment again #not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom