• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL R16 1st Leg: AC Milan v Arsenal | March 8, 2018 18:00 GMT | BT Sport

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,240
  • Views 93,740

What will be the result of this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

AVENTUS

Wow.

It’s every time this team is written off and just put aside we do stuff like this.

Brilliant play by the lads. Wenger hasn’t smiled once in this game a face a like thunder they’ve saved him

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
If someone else takes out Atletico or we can at least avoid them until the final we're in with a shot I reckon.

CJJ

Established Member
DAT ATTITUDE THO:mad:
Hey, Özil is a joy to watch when its going well. But i dont care how good you are, if your teammate just lost the ball 3 metres away from you and you just stand and moan about it, then its a problem.

Preacher

Always Crying
We're looking good, especially comparing with this year's games. Milan is shambles. Ater watching EPL, I can't believe how slow they are as a team on/off the ball.

Need to finish this tie in the second half for good.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Reminder Milan are unbeaten in 14 games not concede a goal in last 6 games.

So great stuff from all the lads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom