• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL R16 1st Leg: AC Milan v Arsenal | March 8, 2018 18:00 GMT | BT Sport

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,240
  • Views 93,775

What will be the result of this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

AVENTUS

Wenger is animal a different breed when his on his Arse, I want him to walk so much but it will just never happen when he does things like this with his team. Milan hasn’t lost in 10 and rarely conceed. Arsenal are killing them

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Welbeck, Ramsey and Mkhi's movement causing this static Milan side probems especially when Özil is picking out the passes he is doing.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

I thought we would get murdered fair fvcks to the lads and Wenger. We win the europa and Arsène gets an extension, Lovely stuff!!

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Let's be calm here, no need to go after a 3rd, even if they score one don't panic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I've got the best goalkeeper and the best centre half. All I need are the best wingers and the best forward. It doesnt matter what the rest are like.

Herbert Chapman
Top Bottom