• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2017/18: Matchday 30

Axel9090

Awful game of football. That Liverpool attack couldnt even muster up a goal from one of their own players, which is just downright embarrassing. Alexis continues to be ****, fair play.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Alexis will move on from manutd if he keep playing like this I'm seeing another di maria case.

FinnGooner

Established Member
Granted they might win, but how dreadful has the football of united been?

Boring as hell to watch a team like that.

That's Mourinho for you. But it will not take long until ManU fans realize, they will not win major trophies with that football. My prediction is Mourinho will not win a single major trophy for ManU (CL, PL). He's banking on other team failing but there are too many good teams in the PL and CL nowadays to get anywhere with that approach.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
What could he do?

He had 3 players on him at all times. Young as a right footed left back with pace was perfect. Mata and Rashford doubled up defensively. McTominay and Matic also protected their CBs excellently.
Agree manutd did well to close him down young was impressive

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
An exciting match for the neutral. Real end yo end stuff with minimal quality. Alexis and Ox both poor especially Ox so happy days :).

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
He had 3 players on him at all times. Young as a right footed left back with pace was perfect. Mata and Rashford doubled up defensively.
Yep, for all the stick we give him Mourinho is adept at identifying your strengths and neutralising them. Compare that to our approach:
GG0adag.jpg

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Not Arsenal Alexis but one of the better games I have seen him play for United. Ox looks like Ox... better step up before the Keita arrives.

It does make you think for all the **** Arsène gets for not being tactical or well drilled the freedom given is good.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
Networks / advertisers must grind their teeth when some schmuck team gifts a Mourinho side a lead. Game becomes so boringly one-sided, if not (as I kind of feel) unwatchable.

House MD

That's Mourinho for you. But it will not take long until ManU fans realize, they will not win major trophies with that football. My prediction is Mourinho will not win a single major trophy for ManU (CL, PL). He's banking on other team failing but there are too many good teams in the PL and CL nowadays to get anywhere with that approach.

You can’t be serious. We played really well. Scored 2 and only conceded a comical own goal against the supposed best attack in the leagueTM. We were the deserved winners. Comfortably.

Maddar16

Any one notice the subtle agenda against Arsenal? They showed the current standings of the top 5 on NBC, If we were in the top five and say Chelsea or Sp**s were behind us, I believe they would have shown all six.

I know I am clutching at straws but shows the bias against us nonetheless.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Nah, he wont get the same wages anywhere else. He'd probably have to take a pay cut of 100k a week
Yes mourinho should play him as LW play him him as Attacking mid is just wasting his quality

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Dunno about Sanchez. Too much football, not making the World Cup with his beloved Chile? Who knows. He wasn’t himself this season with us and has certainly not looked any better with Man U. Probably needs a break and time to refocus.

Top Bottom