• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Players On Loan Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aevi

Hale End FC

Martinez about to finish the season strong????
If he manages to get consistent gametime, which it seems might finally happen. A strong finish to the season could go a long way in making a case for a spot here or raising his price for a sale.

HBL

Established Member
Look forward to watching the YouTube highlights. Would happily sell/Loan Iwobi if it means that Jeff got regular game time.

Imo we should sign another winger in the summer and then have Nelson and Jeff as our squad rotation players.

Wizzard

Second half was a total different thing, as Angers decided to stop playing football and just sit back and park the bus. They rarely got out of their own half. Jeff has now been subbed.

BobP

Memri Fan
The sense you get with Jeff is that he won't bother trying if he doesn't need to, which might explain his nonchalant attitude in the games he's played for the U23s, as if it was almost beneath him. It's when he's confronted with situations which demand his best that we see the full extent of his ability.

Almost reminds me of Pogba during his first spell at United. IIRC, Fergie refused to give him more 1st team opportunities because he wasn't doing that well at the level below.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Hard to ignore Jeff if he keeps it up!
I can't say I agree, he lost the ball a lot in that performance. His successful dribbles weren't very penetrative either. He looks raw and his decisions weren't great here, there is still lots of work to do. I hope he learns to become more efficient as he keeps getting minutes.

I can't say I agree, he lost the ball a lot in that performance. His successful dribbles weren't very penetrative either. He looks raw and his decisions weren't great here, there is still lots of work to do. I hope he learns to become more efficient as he keeps getting minutes.

That was man of the match performance from him and I think a couple of sides agrees. At least whoscored did it but I don't know if that is anything to go by.

Would have thought before hand that Bordeaux is a better team and Angers were defending very deep at least in second half so not a lot of time to impress but he did imo.

I mean what is it, his third game. He keeps it up and keeps building on it playing for team that is in bottom half of the table(I think) and he comes back and he is imo at least into the consideration.

Found this when I tried to find youtube comp from vs Crewe game.

Ben Sheaf: 6.5 - This correspondent reported on the Arsenal lad’s debut in Belgrade and was impressed with his ability and temperament in the rarefied atmosphere of Red Star Belgrade’s intimidating Marakana in front of more than 50,000 passionate Serbs. The teenager has also impressed with his performances for the Gunners U23 side but needs the experience he can gain from this move to progress his career. Unfortunately despite a silky touch and a heartening work ethic the game passed him by somewhat. Will be far better for the experience.

http://www.thecomet.net/sport/football/stevenage-2-2-crewe-player-ratings-1-5429152

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom