• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life after Wenger | Ornstein: Arsenal set to appoint Unai Emery

Do you think Emery will get the club back on an upwards trajectory?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

scytheavatar

Established Member
If you take away his slightly pretentious personality, Brendan is actually a good coach. It's a risky appointment but if that's the profile of manager they're looking for then he should be at the top of the list.

He is a good but not great manager. He's probably going to bring short term improvements but on the long term he'll need to be replaced by someone better, and somehow I have a strong feeling the board will drag on doing that.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
He is a good but not great manager. He's probably going to bring short term improvements but on the long term he'll need to be replaced by someone better, and somehow I have a strong feeling the board will drag on doing that.
Yeah, he's not at the top of my list but if Allegri and managers of that ilk aren't attainable then Brendan could probably get this team back into the top 4 in the short term like you say. Maybe after that period the likes of Arteta, Henry or even Vieira might be more realistic possibilities.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
I called you out a few months ago for your bigoted views and stereotypes....You know exactly what I am talking about. You showed your colors already...

Quotes, provide them

Is it something about Saudis or Qatarians? because in that/those threads I am clearly talking about the ruling elite, I don't have anything against or discriminate against regular people who just happen to be muslims

And btw, stereotypes can be true, facts cannot be racist.

Is it racist to say that asians are short and nordics are tall? statistically asians are shorter than northern europeans, thats facts

carlito'sway

Established Member
\
Quotes, provide them

Is it something about Saudis or Qatarians? because in that/those threads I am clearly talking about the ruling elite, I don't have anything against or discriminate against regular people who just happen to be muslims

Is it racist to say that asians are short and nordics are tall? statistically asians are shorter than northern europeans, thats facts

Holy Smoke.....Bless your heart. :rolleyes:

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Erm no, saying he has dementia is ban worthy and comparing him to Mugabe. Don't downplay it.

Wasn't downplaying anything here. I was wondering why one insult is fine but another which is just as pathetic is not. Also, you're running with GDeep on this who has posted quite a bit of racist "humor" on this board which have been edited out by the mods on numerous occasions yet he cries foul that they don't do anything.

Bizarre double standards all around.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Wasn't downplaying anything here. I was wondering why one insult is fine but another which is just as pathetic is not. Also, you're running with GDeep on this who has posted quite a bit of racist "humor" on this board which have been edited out by the mods on numerous occasions yet he cries foul that they don't do anything.

Bizarre double standards all around.
I can't control what others say in other threads. All I can do is express my opinions when and where I see fit. If you want to question GDeep's posts, talk to him.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Quotes, provide them

Be careful, lad. You're arguing about racism with a guy who thought my Joel Campbell avatar was racist because he had his mouth open.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Dysche and Brendan?! Those are our options?

I refuse to accept it. I'll take Marco Silva.

I don't get this, honestly. What has Silva done that Dyche hasn't? Silva couldn't save Hull from relegation and got sacked from Watford. Meanwhile Dyche took a side who were among the favourites for relegation into championship, to the PL and has not only kept them up but has them now challenging for a Europa League place. He's done all this on a shoe-string budget too getting the best out of players who he had while still in the Championship.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
How can I control what someone else says? Right, that's enough of you. Number 4 for my ignore list this week.

NeighboringShortFlounder-size_restricted.gif

goodbye-harrypotter-danielradcliffe-waving-train-gif-5021009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom