• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League 2017-18

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
He looks like a waiter than a footballer with all that weight.

That guy is one of the most overrated players I've ever seen, and come on he's not a better footballer than Pogba and never will be.

If we're playing that game; Pogba looks like a "rapper", a modern loser hipster one that, with his pathetic haircuts.

Banega has matured since his inconsistent days and was over the two legs comfortably the best player. Especially in the 1st leg he was outstanding.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
The BT panel are struggling for words. Telling silences until Lineker gets them going again. I really hope we win the EL. Pep and Wenger with trophies is a Jose nightmare. Brighton got the FA Cup too.

OSBK

Established Member
We should get Pogba and Martial. I think both of them hate Mou right now.

would take pep to save martial now, he looks worst every game and jose is wrecking his career. Pogba is such a talent by my god a midfield of Rambo/pogba/xhaka would leave us so exposed.

knowing wenger though he will have his eye on fellani....

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
If we're playing that game; Pogba looks like a "rapper", a modern loser hipster one that, with his pathetic haircuts.

Banega has matured since his inconsistent days and was over the two legs confortably the best player. Especially in the 1st leg he was outstanding.

No matter how talented or great you are, once you lose your confidence, you're useless and Pogba is a great example.

You're saying that Banega has matured who's btw 5 years older than Pogba at 24, but here you're writing Pobga off based on his current form under a manager who has a track record of destroying more talent than he's nurtured.

Give the guy a break.

LG10

United got absolutely battered at home by a decent but nothing special Sevilla side. One of the worst cl performances I've ever seen. Loved every minute of it, glad Jose signed a new contract.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
No matter how talented or great you are, once you lose your confidence, you're useless and Pogba is a great example.

You're saying that Banega has matured who's btw 5 years older than Pogba at 24, but here you're writing Pobga off based on his current form under a manager who has a track record of destroying more talent than he's nurtured.

Give the guy a break.

You were the one bashing Banega, whose a superb footballer, and calling him a waiter. Give him a break.

Pogba was trash, I don't care about his age.

Latest posts

Top Bottom