• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League 2017-18

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
Don't know if he's still doing that or not. He's been on beIN in the USA for a couple of years now and lives in the states now. He's on The Locker Room every Monday and Friday as well as doing studio work on the weekends from Miami.

If he lives in the states, then he's definitely left Supersport.

The last time I was in S.A which is close to a decade now, he was based in Johannesburg and used to be the main studio anchor/pundit of all the premier league games that Supersport used to broadcast LIVE.

I knew he was a Man Utd homer from the first day I watched him, but to be fair to him, he never tried to hide it which rubbed some viewers the wrong way especially the Liverpool fans.

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
Mourinho’s quotes are a disgrace. Before the match he said Yanited weren’t a successful team in Europe, after they lose he says it’s nothing new and nothing to panic about.

What’s with this guy? Even he can’t believe some of the **** he’s saying. He is finished as a top manager and has been since his second stint at Chelski.

Boring, pragmatic, dull football, lacking in invention and creativity. Imagine being a Yanited supporter and paying to watch Pulis-esque footie. They beat Liverpool with two long balls and flick ons :lol:.

I wonder what’s next for him. His style of football won’t be accepted at any of the other top European clubs. It’s precisely the reason he was binned at Madrid.

People in general including some of us on here argue that Wenger hasn't evolved but forget to mention this ****er.

He's still stuck in 2004 and yet nobody has the balls to call him out simply because he'll launch a personal attack if you do, while Wenger is a gentleman who would never stoop that low.

I cannot stand this fraud and nothing pleases me more than seeing him and the **** of a club he manages fail and long may it continue.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
If he lives in the states, then he's definitely left Supersport.

The last time I was in S.A which is close to a decade now, he was based in Johannesburg and used to be the main studio anchor/pundit of all the premier league games that Supersport used to broadcast LIVE.

I knew he was a Man Utd homer from the first day I watched him, but to be fair to him, he never tried to hide it which rubbed some viewers the wrong way especially the Liverpool fans.

Was just looking at his Twitter feed and he doesn't have anything about Supersport in his bio either. He actually seems like a pretty good guy. Good natured. Even says nice things about Arsenal now and then. But definitely a United homer (always in a friendly way though).

He's married to Miss Universe 1992.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
Watched tonight’s capitulation at a bar in Barcelona with a bunch of in-town Chelski fans and a bevy of locals who hate Mou’s playstyle and persona. Next up: a trip to Camp Nou to watch the former group’s team be sent packing by Messi and Co.

Trip is shaping up quite nicely. Hopefully City joins them soon.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Watched tonight’s capitulation at a bar in Barcelona with a bunch of in-town Chelski fans and a bevy of locals who hate Mou’s playstyle and persona. Next up: a trip to Camp Nou to watch the former group’s team be sent packing by Messi and Co.

Trip is shaping up quite nicely. Hopefully City joins them soon.

Sounds like great fun! I remember watching the 1994 World Cup final in a Baltimore pub full of Brazilians. But it would have been even nicer to be at the Rose Bowl.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

We could do another change. For 10 million i would take him. Wenger could make him good.

Another Instagram ho and positionally indisciplined player who needs a custom built team around them? No thanks.

Banega and N'zonzi however...

MkhiMagic

Ah, OK. It was Matteo Bonetti then. Now that I think about it, I think I saw what you're talking about. It was on The Xtra. They went through each part of the team and the coach to give the edge to one team or the other and I do think I recall Bonetti giving the 4-0 prediction. Actually, they just came on with that show live and they're giving him a hard time right now. :lol:

But they gave the edge to Milan in every category last week as well. And to Sp**s over Juventus. :D
:lol: Might just tune in to this show and bet on the opposite team.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Mourinho’s quotes are a disgrace. Before the match he said Yanited weren’t a successful team in Europe, after they lose he says it’s nothing new and nothing to panic about.

What’s with this guy? Even he can’t believe some of the **** he’s saying. He is finished as a top manager and has been since his second stint at Chelski.

Boring, pragmatic, dull football, lacking in invention and creativity. Imagine being a Yanited supporter and paying to watch Pulis-esque footie. They beat Liverpool with two long balls and flick ons :lol:.

I wonder what’s next for him. His style of football won’t be accepted at any of the other top European clubs. It’s precisely the reason he was binned at Madrid.
Its classic Mourinho he did it at Real too. He says weird **** to the take attention off how bad his teams perform.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

They have a huge amount of quality in that United side but the football they're turning out is diarrhoea.

If Mourinho was ever at a side in the EPL other one of the very richest, people would see thorough his long ball sh*t for what it really is.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Mourinho has been talking a lot of **** about Frank de Boer recently, and deserved too. However, Mourinho could promise Ajax the CL and an unbeaten season, he'd be chased out of Amsterdam with football like that. There is more to football than winning.

But its absolutely hilarious if they play anti-football and lose too.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
They have a huge amount of quality in that United side but the football they're turning out is diarrhoea.

If Mourinho was ever at a side in the EPL other one of the very richest, people would see thorough his long ball sh*t for what it really is.
I feel like he’d be a massive asset to a West Ham or below, far more so than he is at United. From a purely results-oriented perspective, his production has been (in my opinion) about as expected for the post-Ferguson era. They’ve had three decently, at the time of hiring at least, respected bosses come in and stumble to varying degrees. Think other top managers would do about the same (or perhaps even slightly worse), but definitely with prettier playstyle — he’s ‘replacement level,’ to borrow a baseball term, in my eyes. Put him in charge of a crap side, however, and there’s no chance they’re getting relegated. Would also probably back him to push a mid-table one to Europa contention, at least temporarily.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom