• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL R16 2nd Leg: Arsenal v AC Milan | March 15, 2018 20:05 GMT | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Confident of a win and progression to the next round. Not even a doubt in my mind that we can mess this up. Unfortunately I messed up my vote in the poll and read it wrong so I have Milan winning and going through. Idiot.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Nah, milan are dire. Even if Arsenal don't turn up they haven't got the tools to hurt us.

Now, now Mr. Samshere. I too am confident of progression but they have player on their day who can hurt any team.

Cutrone is a great prospect, Suso is quality, it’s not happened for Andre Silva yet but he’s a talent too. We’ve gotta be professional and finish the job. Ostersunds beat us :lol:.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
We must start on the front foot and manage the match properly whatever position we find ourselves in. We should go out to win it early. Utd's calamity should be all the warning we need and no need for us to be spursy either. COYG.

OSBK

Established Member
Need a big big performance, this tie is not over. we should've killed it in the first leg, milan will fancy themselves so we need to get on to them from the off and kill the game with a quick goal or 2.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
My take is only slightly different to the first game. We are unlikely to win the Europa League so if we lose it's not the end of the world, especially since if it affects the team's morale the worst that can happen is we are overtaken by Burnley and Leicester. So what?

On the other hand if we see the tie out we're in the Quarter-Finals and whilst there's life there's hope. The difference with the first game is that we weren't given a prayer and now we're expected to go through.

I'd be cautious but not too cautious. First goal determines how nervy the night will be.

serenitynow

Ex-fransgooner

Player:Jesus
Complacency is what led us to conceding twice to Ostersunds and eventually losing the match. The players came out that day expecting a training ground exercise and thought they had already qualified, and were humbled quite deservedly for thinking so.
However, I'm certain they won't underestimate Milan and play with the necessary awareness and urgency that will see us through. We're in the driving seat for this, Milan need goals and will come out and attack, which could free up valuable space on the pitch and play right into our hands if we play our cards right.
Fairly confident we'll qualify, I'm guessing 1-0 or 2-1 win.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
While our two most recent performances were our best for a while they also came with little to no pressure. Everyone wrote us off at the San Siro and the league was already dead for us against Watford.

Protecting a 2-0 lead with everyone expecting you to go through will be a little different.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Milan to score two goals early on making it squeaky bum time for us. We then draw one back in the dying minutes to go through.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
While our two most recent performances were our best for a while they also came with little to no pressure. Everyone wrote us off at the San Siro and the league was already dead for us against Watford.

Protecting a 2-0 lead with everyone expecting you to go through will be a little different.

TBF every game for Arsenal has pressure because there is a huge spot light on us, the media love us to lose as do the pundits.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Now, now Mr. Samshere. I too am confident of progression but they have player on their day who can hurt any team.

Cutrone is a great prospect, Suso is quality, it’s not happened for Andre Silva yet but he’s a talent too. We’ve gotta be professional and finish the job. Ostersunds beat us :lol:.
Well, I've never heard of any of them. All I have to go upon is how they played against us at home in the first leg. And they were poor, at no point did I feel that they were a threat. Also the Ostersunds match should serve as a guard against complacency. While I'm not saying that we should start the second team against them, there's no cause to feel nervous. I'm as confident of easy progress as I'd ever be.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Think Jim Bowen passing away is a bad sign for us. It'll be a case of here's what we could have won.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom