• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

French Football - Season 17/18

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

French NT calls up for this week. Interesting list. If Ben Yedder plays well, Laca may be in trouble.

Alphonse Areola (PSG), Steve Mandanda (Marseille), Hugo Lloris (Tottenham).

Défenseurs : Lucas Digne (FC Barcelone), Lucas Hernandez (Atletico Madrid), Djibril Sidibé (Monaco), Presnel Kimpembe (PSG), Laurent Koscielny (Arsenal), Benjamin Pavard (Stuttgart), Samuel Umtiti (FC Barcelone), Raphaël Varane (Real Madrid).

Milieux : Paul Pogba (Manchester United), Blaise Matuidi (Juventus Turin), Adrien Rabiot (PSG), Corentin Tolisso (Bayern Munich), N’Golo Kanté (Chelsea), Thomas Lemar (AS Monaco).

Attaquants : Olivier Giroud (Arsenal), Antoine Griezmann (Atletico Madrid), Kylian Mbappé (PSG), Anthony Martial (Manchester United), Florian Thauvin (Marseille), Ousmane Dembélé (FC Barcelone), Wissam Ben Yedder (FC Séville).
They will be an unstoppable force in a couple of years. Could be a blessing in disguise that Pogba isn't in form, team like this would be exciting:

Griezmann Mbappe
Lemar Kante Rabiot Dembele
Hernandez Umtiti Varane Sidibe
Lloris​

CanadianGooner1608

They will be an unstoppable force in a couple of years. Could be a blessing in disguise that Pogba isn't in form, team like this would be exciting:

Griezmann Mbappe
Lloris​

Some of them are really young and could be feeling the pressure, but I agree, give them this world cup, and the Euros to mesh and that team will kill everything.

Deschamps is getting a lot of hate for not picking Benzema in his group, but when you see this team, you definitely understand why.

Newchange

Griezmann Mbappe
Lloris​

wow. Just wow.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Yeah, Dante is terrible.

Di Maria shows up now, but when they needed him most against Madrid he went missing.

BobP

Memri Fan
Really disappointing there from Plea.

Was surprised that Favre even opted to play with 3 strikers. Thought he'd go 2 of Balotelli, Plea, or SM and PLM on the left and 3 central midfielders.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Can someone fill me in on Rony Lopes? Everytime I look at Monaco's games the kid seems to score. Is he worth a shout?

carlito'sway

Established Member
Can someone fill me in on Rony Lopes? Everytime I look at Monaco's games the kid seems to score. Is he worth a shout?

Not convinced about him yet. He is a pretty opportunistic forward/ winger and has been having a very good season but has been crap until then. Would like to see him do it over a couple of seasons.

CanadianGooner1608

If they do get banned from european competition (frankly, I hope they do), watch the flood gates open as guys like Neymar, Draxler, maybe Di Maria, or even Verrati (as overrated as he seems to me) start looking for new clubs.

Imo, one of PSG's better prospect that could fit in well with us, if he can keep on progressing, is Rabiot. Don't know why he is one of the few there that I enjoy watching.

Him and Mbapé, but I am a Monaco fan so I don't count him hahahaha.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
If they do get banned from european competition (frankly, I hope they do), watch the flood gates open as guys like Neymar, Draxler, maybe Di Maria, or even Verrati (as overrated as he seems to me) start looking for new clubs.

Imo, one of PSG's better prospect that could fit in well with us, if he can keep on progressing, is Rabiot. Don't know why he is one of the few there that I enjoy watching.

Him and Mbapé, but I am a Monaco fan so I don't count him hahahaha.
I’ve wanted Rabiot for a long, long time.

Top Bottom