• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL R16 2nd Leg: Arsenal v AC Milan | March 15, 2018 20:05 GMT | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
They aren't even Ostersunds level, man. Imagine their coach having Milan's team. That guy plays some good football with very limited funds there and he would do better if he'd have more financial support.
Their defense is pretty decent to be fair, but their attack is woeful. Midfield is in between.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Watch us get Atletico...You just know it. Can't stand those racist bastards :lol:
Going to have to face them eventually I guess. Just a matter of whether we rather play them in a two-legged game or in a single game, the final.

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
Going to have to face them eventually I guess. Just a matter of whether we rather play them in a two-legged game or in a single game, the final.

To be honest, few others can beat us as well. I don't think we can win it with the players we've got...especially at the back.

Imagine if Milan had a decent strikers rather than the clowns they've got.

skip spence

In a sense it's relaxing we're out of the reckoning in the PL. And now with the EL as the clear priority we should have a decent chance to win it, looking at the draw. Atletico Madrid are favourites I guess but we should be second favourites, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom