• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League 2017-18

Brown Gooner

DoN'T ceNsOR maH FreE SpEecH
Hope to see this in the QF

Barcelona vs Real Madrid
Bayern Munich vs A.S. Roma
Juventus Turin vs Liverpool
Manchester United vs Manchester City

Now I want to see this.

Bayern Munich vs Sevilla
Manchester City vs Roma
Barcelona vs Real Madrid
Juventus vs Liverpool

Tired of seeing two (or more) Spanish teams in the SF! So let Barca and Real knock each other out.

Liverpool attack vs Juventus defense and a possibility of Jupp vs Pep in the Semifinals.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Now I want to see this.

Bayern Munich vs Sevilla
Manchester City vs Roma
Barcelona vs Real Madrid
Juventus vs Liverpool

Tired of seeing two (or more) Spanish teams in the SF! So let Barca and Real knock each other out.

Liverpool attack vs Juventus defense and a possibility of Jupp vs Pep in the Semifinals.

Think that Real will get easy draw.Roma or Sevilla.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
There are some exiciting draws that could happen.

I could see a Liverpool Vs. Bayern or Madrid final happening.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Roma vs Sevilla
Barcelona vs Real
Man City vs Bayern
Juventus vs Liverpool

Dream draw for me, Real would sh*t the bed against Barca, could see Bayern doing Pep and Juventus are the sort of team who'd easily handle Liverpool.

Brown Gooner

Think that Real will get easy draw.Roma or Sevilla.
That’s what I am sick of seeing! Real Madrid getting EL type draws in the CL and in the mean time the big boys knock each other out!

Also I am so tired of seeing two Spanish teams in the SF for God knows the past how many years!

Barcelona and Messi have Real’s number at the Bernabeu. And the referees will stay neutral (because it is Uefalona vs Uefadrid) So Real will have their work cut out.

I personally want to see these four teams in the last four.
Manchester City - Best team in England and certain to win the PL this season.
Barcelona - Best team in Spain and very likely to win La Liga this season.
Bayern Munich - Best team in Germany and certain to win Bundesliga this season.
Juventus - Best team in Italy and likely to win Serie A this season.

The four best teams from the four best leagues. The semifinals would be a sight to behold!

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
That’s what I am sick of seeing! Real Madrid getting EL type draws in the CL and in the mean time the big boys knock each other out!

Also I am so tired of seeing two Spanish teams in the SF for God knows the past how many years!

Barcelona and Messi have Real’s number at the Bernabeu. And the referees will stay neutral (because it is Uefalona vs Uefadrid) So Real will have their work cut out.

I personally want to see these four teams in the last four.
Manchester City - Best team in England and certain to win the PL this season.
Barcelona - Best team in Spain and very likely to win La Liga this season.
Bayern Munich - Best team in Germany and certain to win Bundesliga this season.
Juventus - Best team in Italy and likely to win Serie A this season.

The four best teams from the four best leagues. The semifinals would be a sight to behold!

Real Madrid getting EL type draws? They just dispatched PSG. :lol:

While Man City played Basel and were beaten at home.

Brown Gooner

Real Madrid getting EL type draws? They just dispatched PSG. :lol:

While Man City played Basel and were beaten at home.
Look at Real’s 2016 CL win. They played Roma, Wolfsburg and Man City (who had 1 or 2 shots on target over 180 minutes) on their way to the finals. Meanwhile Barcelona, Atletico, Juventus and Bayern knocked each other out.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Look at Real’s 2016 CL win. They played Roma, Wolfsburg and Man City (who had 1 or 2 shots on target over 180 minutes) on their way to the finals. Meanwhile Barcelona, Atletico, Juventus and Bayern knocked each other out.

That run to the final over Barca, then Bayern in deserved fashion before Griezmann missing the penalty and passing up so many chances. Written in the stars for those jammy ****s.

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Roma vs Sevilla
Barcelona vs Real
Man City vs Bayern
Juventus vs Liverpool

Dream draw for me, Real would sh*t the bed against Barca, could see Bayern doing Pep and Juventus are the sort of team who'd easily handle Liverpool.
you and I know UEFA is saving this for the final

Latest posts

Top Bottom