• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

HBL

Established Member
Or brilliant move. I like when young players come through the academy!
Lacazette out wide would be a massive no. I’m all for bring players through the academy but expecting one of them to be a starter in the first team is too much at this point. Iwobi has had his chance as far as I’m concerned, well over 50 appearances for the club now, he needs to go out on loan next season.

Like I said to you in the other thread, I’m more than happy for the likes of Jeff and Nelson to be back ups and start Cup competitions but we need another winger for that too happen. It’s so evident in big games that we’re missing something in the attacking third. We look toothless in attack when using the 433 against the bigger clubs. An ideal scenario would be signing Bailey. Then we’d have:

Auba
Bailey - Özil - Mkhi

With Lacazette, Nelson, Jeff and Nketiah to rotate. Still think we’d need another more experienced player there so maybe we’ll keep Welbeck. Of course Bailey is very ambitious but there is plenty of other options that are better than what we currently have.

Last edited:

HBL

Established Member
So many young French cb’s that are impressing at the minute! Lenglet, Diallo, Pavard, & Sarr to name a few. I guess it’s too be expected considering how good Varane & Umtiti have been. They’re doing something right.

SpookyDukey

I had a dream (nightmare) last night and we signed Smalling, Evans and Fellaini! I woke up thankful it was a dream and re assured myself even Wenger wouldn’t sign so much ex Manure filth and be so unambitious but then I remembered silvestre!

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐
I had a dream (nightmare) last night and we signed Smalling, Evans and Fellaini! I woke up thankful it was a dream and re assured myself even Wenger wouldn’t sign so much ex Manure filth and be so unambitious but then I remembered silvestre!
When you try to figure out, how this relates to the Wishlist:
tenor.gif

HBL

Established Member
England monitoring the Leon Bailey situation according to Southgate. Surely he’ll be looking for a move to the Orem if so? The question is, who would we be competing with to sign him.

Think it would be United and Chelsea. Although United will probably prioritise their defence and another cm. With Martial, Rashford and Sanchez they might pass him up.

Praying we somehow manage to sign him!

Auba
Bailey - Özil - Mkhi

I’m sorry but that would be sensational to watch as a front four. Of course there are plenty of other options if we don’t get him though.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Shouted him a while back.

Guess what:

He has a 30M release clause.

An absolute steal.

AND he's left footed.
I've just looked into him and I'm extremely impressed, he should definitely be one of the names on our radar. He frequently captained his League 1 side Nancy at just 20 years old, and immediately established himself at as a regular starter when he moved to Sevilla. He demands the ball and can hit some sweet ****ing passes, both on the ground and over the top of the whole field for a quick striker to latch on to. He's very much a modern CB, good in possession and no slouch defensively.

He seems level-headed too and has parents who take his career seriously, they visit him often in Seville even though they live in France.

All that being said though, he has been part of five games this season where Sevilla conceded 5 goals, and some fans say his positioning needs some work and that he has made a couple of silly mistakes recently. Even though we risk other clubs sniffing around, it might be best to wait another season when he might be closer to being a final product.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Even though we risk other clubs sniffing around, it might be best to wait another season when he might be closer to being a final product.
True, but I don't think we are in a position to do that. We can't compete with United, City or Pool even. Need to go for players who are still slightly under the radar and a bit more of a gamble.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
True, but I don't think we are in a position to do that. We can't compete with United, City or Pool even. Need to go for players who are still slightly under the radar and a bit more of a gamble.

But we also need instant improvement, hence our conundrum.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
We probably can't afford to buy all the players who'd improve us instantly, but equally can we afford to wait for Sven's gems to come good in a few years time? I'm not so sure. We might be in for the long haul.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
GK, Sidibe, Fabinho, Lemar and whilst we're at it let's take Jardim as well.

--------------------GK--------------
--Sidibe----Kos------Mustafi-----Monreal-
------------------Fabinho---------------------
---------Özil-------------------Lemar
--------------------Mkhi----------------------
---------Lacazette--------PEA

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Really dont want Lemar, from what I've seen I'm not impressed.

Surprised Monaco didnt cash in unless I've seen him in a bad run of form.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom