• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Europa League Quarter Final Draw

Who do you want to draw?

• Atletico Madrid (Spain)

Votes: 7 9.6%
  • CSKA Moscow (Russia)

Votes: 12 16.4%
  • Lazio (Italy)

Votes: 6 8.2%
  • Marseille (France)

Votes: 10 13.7%
  • RB Leipzig (Germany)

Votes: 4 5.5%
  • RB Salzburg (Austria)

Votes: 26 35.6%
  • Sporting Lisbon (Portugal)

Votes: 23 31.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

mavelous

Tinfoil hat aficionado
is there any team left that is capable of eliminating atletico on our behalf? strangely, another upset from CSKA might be welcome, those cold moscow nights could play against the resort dwellers of Simeone.

I watched RBL's game vs zenit - they may have all the attacking talent, but not unlike ourselves, they are suspect defensively, poor zenit team was cutting through them at ease at every chance. they are also lightweight, everywhere except CBs, i feel like atletico will murder them.

Lazio and Marseille - wildcard, but if there's a good matchup of style, and a masterclass from manager of either team, they could cause atletico to sweat.

Sporting, Salzburg not a glimmer of hope.

VancouverCanuck

is there any team left that is capable of eliminating atletico on our behalf? strangely, another upset from CSKA might be welcome, those cold moscow nights could play against the resort dwellers of Simeone.

I watched RBL's game vs zenit - they may have all the attacking talent, but not unlike ourselves, they are suspect defensively, poor zenit team was cutting through them at ease at every chance. they are also lightweight, everywhere except CBs, i feel like atletico will murder them.

Lazio and Marseille - wildcard, but if there's a good matchup of style, and a masterclass from manager of either team, they could cause atletico to sweat.

Sporting, Salzburg not a glimmer of hope.
We just have to do the hard work ourselves. :)

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I am voting for Salzburg meaning we either :
a. get Atletico
b. get them but we play really bad

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
I voted Lazio, but any of Salzburg, Lazio, Porto or Marseille would be fine with me.

Is it wrong that I'm more excited about the CL draw than I am about this one?

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Since you love Bayern, it's not surprising

True, but it's really not about Bayern. I'm just looking forward to some really exciting matches. Hoping - against hope knowing UEFA - for Barca v Real in the quarters. I believe over 2 legs Real can knock out Barca.

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
True, but it's really not about Bayern. I'm just looking forward to some really exciting matches. Hoping - against hope knowing UEFA - for Barca v Real in the quarters. I believe over 2 legs Real can knock out Barca.
knowing UEFA Real vs Barca is either semi or final, they need to weed out the non profitable teams first

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Salzburg are the obvious favourite choice but I'm not keen at all on Lazio, they've got a pretty good system.

Atletico are obviously the biggest team left in there but I don't think they're impossible for us. to beat.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
Salzburg are the obvious favourite choice but I'm not keen at all on Lazio, they've got a pretty good system.

Atletico are obviously the biggest team left in there but I don't think they're impossible for us. to beat.

Problem with us we can beat anyone on our day but also can get beaten by anyone. Atletico Madrid are more than capable of just beating us.

@Rex Banner - how much would you rate our chances to beat them in a 2 leg tie and a one off match?

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Don’t want:
Atleti-obviously
Leipzig-fast, strong, counterattacking team
CSKA-We’d beat them, but non-attractive opponent and who wants to go to Russia and play at 6 again.
RB Salzburg- underdog, they are a well run team for years and I don’t want that story again

I’d take
1) Sporting-rely heavily on Dost
2) Marseille- not scared for a fallen French giant
3) Lazio- not much better than Milan

I think we’ll get Lazio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom