• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League 2017-18

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Bit sad that, I could understand if it was spuds.

I'll want every English team to do well in European competition, except united, obviously.
No offence, but City haven't been relevant in top flight football long enough for me to build up a real dislike. I still find the thing with City interesting, and as long as their football is good, that will always win the day. I doubt I'll ever really dislike them now, because I'm less passionate about the game than I was. Man Utd, Sp**s and Liverpool will always be properly hated though.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Meh,not very good draw.Teams from same country can be boring,Juve and Real played a few times in recent seasons,Bayern and Barca had luck.Reckon that only Liverpool can make some fine result.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
I think final 4 will be:
Barca Vs. Liverpool
Madrid Vs. Bayern

Final = Liverpool Vs. Bayern

Brown Gooner

DoN'T ceNsOR maH FreE SpEecH
Hopefully all the league winners progress.. Barca, Bayern, City, Juventus would make for epic semi finals, no matter who vs who.
^ This X100!

Roma are a decent team with a good midfield trio of De Rossi, Strootman and Nainggolan and they have some tall players (Manolas, Fazio and Dzeko) that are good in the air. They have pacy players on the wings so are a threat on the counter as well. Not gonna be a cake walk for Barcelona with the second leg in Rome. Messi will once again be key for Barca.

If Bayern Munich are professional they should beat Sevilla. Bayern, after Jupp’s return, are not taking any game for granted this season and have been very very competitive in all their games despite their lead in the BL. With all due respect to Sevilla, most of their European experience came in the EL and they are in the QF of the CL mainly because of Mourinho’s atrocious tactics.

Manchester City vs Liverpool promises to be a thrilling tie.

However it will take a monumental effort on Juventus’s part to KO RM. I know that Juventus were the last team who eliminated Real Madrid in the UCL but this time it will be very difficult. Bernardeschi and Caudrado are injured and Pjanic and Benatia are suspended for the first leg. On the other hand, Real Madrid have a full squad and no suspensions and they are at their best in the CL. Allegri needs to get his tactics spot on if Juve are to make it to the SF.

I still think City win the CL.
Wish I felt like that!

I don't think we ever will, but maybe that's because I always think we have a f**k up in us :D

UEFA are an absolute joke though, I've just received this email from City:

Important Information - Cup Scheme Relocation

Dear Supporter

Supporter Number:

This season's UEFA Champions League Quarter Final draw sees Manchester City drawn against Liverpool FC. The home fixture will be played on Tuesday 10th April 2018, Kick Off 7.45pm.

As a result of UEFA requirements, a number of seats allocated to 2017/18 93:20, Platinum and Gold Seasoncard holders who have registered on the UEFA Competition Cup Scheme will be unavailable.

Full details of seats impacted for this round of the UEFA Champions League are as follows;

South Stand Level 1, Block 114 to 117 and Family Stand Level 1, Blocks 135 to 138
Rows 1 to C; Impaired view due to photographer standing positions.

Colin Bell Stand Level 1 - Block 125
Row L and M; UEFA requirement for an expanded technical area around the home and away dugouts.

Colin Bell Stand Level 2 - Block 228
Rows A to F; UEFA requirement for the Club to provide an allocation of 'First Class' seating to the Visiting Club, located between the 16m lines.

Colin Bell Stand Level 2 - Block 230
Rows A to G; UEFA requirement for the Club to provide an allocation of 'First Class' seating to the Visiting Club, located between the 16m lines.

Colin Bell Stand Level 3 - Block 326.
Rows A to N; UEFA requirement for an expanded television and media commentary area.

East Stand Level 2 - Blocks 202 and 204
Required to accommodate the UEFA Champions Club.

East Stand Level 2 - Blocks 209 and 210
UEFA requirement for the Club to provide an allocation of 'First Class' seating.

East Stand Level 3 - Block 303 and 304.
UEFA requirement for the Club to provide an allocation of 'Second & Third Class' seating.

Supporters who have joined the 2017/18 UEFA Competition Cup Scheme with a seasonal seat located in any of the affected areas listed above will have their seat relocated to an alternative area within the stadium.

It's a joke how they make so many fans relocate just so they can give seats to sponsors etc. at every game. No doubt there will be loads of Liverpool fans in our stands for the game at the Etihad, which could lead to some problems.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom